Thread
Printable Version

Blade Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blade Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Blade Here

I really like this series really annoyed it got cancelled the violence was really great aspect about the show

Click Here For The Blade About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Blade on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 17:34 ]

Great show, great casting, especially Kirk "Sticky Fingaz Jones....too bad  Spike tv cancelled it....it was even worse news when another network did not pick it up.

The show would have excelled on fxnetworks.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-15-2008 20:19 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

i didnt like it that mutch.but it was better than blade 3.

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

You can't compare a series to a movie

Or are you comparing a certain episode to the movie?

Blade 3 was good....2 was the worst of the lot

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

i was comparing any episode to the 3rd movie.i didnt like the third movie at all

I who love an inexplicable number of the poor cinematic realm, must say that the series was rather bad. Sticky Kirk couldn't play the charater that Wesly Snipes made, Kird couldn't get dark enough and was a little to emotional compared to Snipes. Also half the footage wasn't even of "Blade" it was on Krista, Not complaining she was beautiful and attractive. But it is hard to call it blade the series, when most of the footage is on vampires.
LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

The response to Blade:Series

I am curious from the passionate responses to the series to see this show. I love vampires & I (unlike many) actually loved the 3rd movie, but I digress, I will watch it just b/c there's too much cancellation of supernatural/SciFi stuff too quickly. Its a shame.

Just curious

Before I check out Blade. Does it leave us hanging in the end as many cancelled shows do? 'Cause I'd at least like to be prepared to be left hanging. Thanx!

Reply 8#8 gothceltgirl's post

to an certain extent

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Thanx Bala. Now at least I know.

i thought this show was good, but it started to drift off towards the end

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

i think it was because they knew they were getting canned

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

I don't think it was starting to drift....they were setting up new storylines for the next seasons.

shame the show got canned

i think it would of been better the 2nd season

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

A lot of shows get better the 2nd season, but they (networks) are all about money & can't wait for it to jumpstart.

Quote:
Originally posted by gothceltgirl at 9-9-2008 00:57  
A lot of shows get better the 2nd season, but they (networks) are all about money & can't wait for it to jumpstart.
That's always the case!

It was a great series, but to be honest after the movie, it wasnt a surprise anymore, unfortunetley also the fight/action wasnt great for me, it was somehow tooo slow and not realy exciting, but the movie is still my favourite.

Thread