Thread
Printable Version

Birds of Prey Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Birds of Prey Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Birds of Prey Here

Click Here For The Birds of Prey About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Birds of Prey on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 17:35 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Might give this one shot as i don't remember if i seen it

Pilot

Well as a sci-fi fan i had to watch the first episode and it was ok episode not up to current sci-fi standard but it was rather enjoyable to watch. So batman gone and Joker managed to kill cat women which leave  her daughter and batgirl who wheel chair bound to form a team but as you know new character Dina who has visions.

Slick

Average episode nothing to get excited about but i am loving bad women character no-one knows and the fact that Helna doesn't know she is bad guy is fantastic. I figured she was bad guy in previous episode because she was blonde

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I fairly enjoyed the series, but I am a comic book geek    DC comics did have a birds of prey comic series, though this is a bit different.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

prey for hunter

Well this was a good episode meta who mimic other metra abilities was good and fight sequence was good.

Three Birds and a Baby

i felt like i seen this episode before not sure but it was good episode baby getting older the more he sleep.

Sins of the Mother

Well strange see Annie mum from 90210 when she was younger kicking some ass . So we find black carnary is Dina mum   nice revelation. Another revelation was that cop is related to bad guy was good.

Primal Scream

Well Reese and huntress going undercover seem be rocky but they maaged get the guy at end but they missed out on the boss.

Split

I should of know from the title that it would be a split personality bad guy and i figured it out early one but still enjoyed it.

Lady Shiva

Well bat girl mistake 8 years ago lead another confrontation with an old enemy. it was average episode

Nature of the Beast

Well finding out who's Reese dad was interesting but having protect him was challenging.

Gladiatrix

Well title revealed what this episode was going to be about again another average episode.

Devil eyes (Series Final)

Well this was best way to end the series i really enjoyed this it best episode of the series . i am glad they didn't make any more because nothing could top this episode. .Great music choice for the fight sequence at the end it been ages since i heard all the things she said by tatu.

The series as a whole wasn't fantastic there were few average episodes but the first and last episode were the best as it provided a beginning and ending.

Thread