Thread
Printable Version

Anyone Compensated for Lost Money

Anyone Compensated for Lost Money

Has anyone actually received points or a refund for monies paid?

Reply 1#1 jcfinc's post

Yes. I have personally paid several times for points and received them. This is not a sham website if that's the direction you're going to. I understand your frustration, but you will receive the points that you paid for.

Not talking about the past, I am talking about now!

I recently lost $20, sent the admin an email 6 days ago, along with these posts. No response, No Points.

Reply 3#3 jcfinc's post

I am not sure why there has been a delay, but Admin always makes good on purchases. In your email, did you include your site username? That is necessary for any points to be credited to your account. I can't give you an exact time, as I don't know why you haven't received a reply yet, but I can assure you that you will get the points you paid for.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Re: Points or Compensation

We are now at 9 Days without points or compensation. That being the case, why would anyone try add money to VIPTV ever again? Just to get burned again?

Reply 5#5 jcfinc's post

It's unusual for LBJ to be unavailable for that many days without any contact, but, rest assured it is not deliberate. System delays in any business is possible or the delay could be of a personal nature. We have been asking for your continued patience for several days now, and I know its probably redundant right about now, but, your points will be credited.

Re: Points or Compensation

"It's unusual for LBJ to be unavailable for that many days without any contact, but, rest assured it is not deliberate." I am now more concerned with the fact that "they" have my credit cared information.

Reply 7#7 jcfinc's post

I understand your concern. The only thing I can say is that we have never had a member report that their credit card information was used for anything other than what they purchased. I wish there was more I could do to expedite the situation.

I can understand that..

"member report that their credit card information was used for anything other than what they purchased" I can appreciate that, however how many times have they taken money and provided nothing?

Quote:
Originally posted by jcfinc at 6-2-2014 13:30 "member report that their credit card information was used for anything other than what they purchased" I can appreciate that, however how many times have they taken money and provided nothing?
As far as I am aware, zero times. We have had delays in the past, but every member who waited received what they purchased. We do not delete posts that cite legitimate concerns. For members who have had similar experiences in the past and have posted about it in the forum, they all reported that they were credited the points they purchased, and some were given more because they had to wait. Since there is nothing else I, or any other moderator, can do that is all I have to say on the subject.

Not anyone has been compenstared?

Has anyone that lost money on a credit card received an email from the admin??

Re: Points added plus extra

The admin just added points to my account, more than I paid for. Thank You

Reply 12#12 jcfinc's post

Glad to hear it, and happy viewing.

A Big Thankyou for your help!

Thank you so much for being so prompt! What an unexpectedly nice surprise. All is well with my account again

Thread