Thread
Printable Version

preview for every epiosde

preview for every epiosde

Guys, what about having some kind of written preview of each episode,so we can see what that episode is about,this would help, if some of the episode listings are incorrect, which has happened on a few occasions. graham

Reply 1#1 grah3's post

Alot of the shows have episode guides. You can appreciate due to the amount of shows available - getting guides for all of them take time.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

hi thanks for the reply, but on the listing where it says 1x2 etc.!! it only says the episode title,but perhap a little of what you are about to see might help.As i mentioned a few times the episode title is wrong or shown in the wrong order.I am not not complaining by the way , i think VIPTV.net is great and i have been member a good while now,so keep up the great work. All i said was just a suggestion. Graham

Reply 3#3 grah3's post

Ah I see, you mean a little more about the episode on the actual VIP site, I was refering to the forum threads for the shows here. Alot of them have episode guides. Maybe for the shows you watch you can see if there are any on here you can check out. I will pass the suggestion on on your behalf.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

thanks for that,and may VIPTV live forever, has to be the only way to view quality shows on a quality site. thanks so much for your quick replies. Graham

Thread