Thread
Printable Version

New site area explanation

New site area explanation

Could someone explain the what the different sections on the new Home page signify? What I am specifically asking about is the "Playing Shows", "Promoted Shows" and Latest Updated Shows" sections. I can't tell from the shows listed in the area what it means for a show to be placed in the particular section. Thanks, gwheels
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For raising a good point :-) 5-25-2009 10:54

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

Good point i hadn't taken much notice but they don't match the latest addition to the site or the latest updated episode either

Good question!

Playing Shows These are shows that people, who are currently online, are watching. Promoted Shows These are shows that the site promote. They are generally shows that are popular. Latest Updated Are shows that have had the "current" episode updated. However, they don't seem to be reflecting the shows that have just been updated, so I'll ask lbjedward about that.

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

could you ask whether they add 'coming soon' picture for new show on side -where link of poll is on site that good place to put the picture?- Obviously after poll ends and mac issue get sorted

Thread