Thread
Printable Version

Episode Update List is Wrong

Episode Update List is Wrong

I noticed some of the shows listed in the "episode update" list on the VIP homepage are not new episodes. Reaper 1x13 New Amsterdam 1x6 CSI Miami 6x15 The Big Bang Theory 1x10 Smallville 7x15 This is a partial list. I can only tell which ones are new for the shows I watch and there might be others but I can't tell. I have posted to the "Error Reporting" thread already, this is just a warning to keep people from wasting points by clicking on shows they are assuming are new. If anybody knows other shows on the list that are wrong please post to the Error thread with the link above. I'm sure the admins will fix it soon but in the mean time it's better to avoid needing to get refunds for wasted points. The admins are busy enough as it is! I hope this helps.

Reply 1#1 cshapiro's post

Well with new episode added it's not wrong anymore

episode update misleading

Hi there, I clicked the episode update for csi miami, and unfortunately it was the one from last week I would appreciate a point reimbursement It was in red where the new updates are. Thank u
Recent Ratings

Mythbusters Episodes -wrong titel

hey, i was trying to watch the mythbuster episode about the moon landing hoax. I clicked on it and the viral video episode started. I tried to be smart and clicked on the viral video episode, hoping they had been mixed up, but that was the telephone book myth. Could I please be reimbursed for the points and could somebody tell me, how to find the oon landing hoax episode? thank you so much, c.
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +6 dont do it again lol 5-25-2009 08:50

Thread