30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Whole Truth pits Manhattan's toughest team of District Attorneys against the city's most up-and-coming defense firm. The Prosecution delivers justice to victims of the city's most grievous crimes, while the Defense stands to protect the fate of those accused – innocent and guilty alike.

One moment, the Prosecution – lead by Kathryn Peale (Maura Tierney) – will convince you of the defendant's guilt, but the next the Defense – headed by Jimmy Brogan (Rob Morrow) – will convince you of his innocence. Twists and turns are the heart and soul of high-profile criminal law and even the jury doesn't get it right all the time. No one ever knows what really happened until the the very last scene, when we learn... The Whole Truth.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-whole-truth

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:08 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well this was tough case but did that cross fell from dad book or the daughter book ?

The Whole Truth 1x02 Preview

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That was a tough case and if that was the daughters book she wouldn't of looked so surprised when the blood stained cross fell out, so it's a good job she changed her story and they found him guilty

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

that confirmation at the end was good

Thicker Than Water

Another great episode but ending was great because we found out who was actually responsible and i love this show because the ending tells us who did unlike some other legal show that lets audience make up their minds.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great ending with the baseball cap but was Brian hiding it for her or himself because she seemed to keen to go to Cancun and the fortune cookies was amusing

Judicial Discretion

Well another great case this time it's a judge but she got him at the end with string operation all because she knew everyone in courthouse hated her for going after a judge.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The judge getting bail on credit just shows they look after their own but seeing Jimmy and the judge together it felt like i was watching Numb3rs

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

nice catch i was wondering why it look familiar

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Just read that this will not be aired in us this week as there is special coverage of the chilean miners relief.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that doesn't bother me since we have a few show still watch . Thanks for the information

True Confessions

Well i am glad they got right person but trying look innocent was stupid for moment i thought his brother killed the parents but glad it wasn't

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I thought the kid was cold when the cops arrived but i didn't think he was guilty until he lost his temper so it's good that the got the right person for their murder

ABC pulls the plug on 'The Whole Truth' but will air all episodes

ABC's "The Whole Truth" joins three other freshmen series that failed to make the grade this fall.

The drama, starring Rob Morrow and Maura Tierney, will complete production on 13 episodes, according to co-executive producer Kristie Anne Reed, who tweeted Tuesday morning that ABC "gave us the word." ABC will air all 13 episodes, though the show will be preempted for two specials for the next two weeks.

Fox's "Lone Star," NBC's "Outlaw," which is airing remaining episodes on Saturdays, and ABC's "My Generation" have already been canceled.  NBC's "Undercovers" and Fox's "Running Wilde" are on shaky ground and will probably also face elimination.

On Monday, ABC gave extra episode orders to the drama "Detroit 1-8-7," but the Michael Imperioli-led drama hasn't earned a full-season order.

Source

Episode 5

Well another win for prosecution and they got right person a part of me thought it was son and mother taking the blame but it wasn't

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I started to think it was the girlfriend after they found out about the restraining order and after they got the right person it makes you think did she get away with murder the first time

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i think she did

Episode 6

This was nice episode it been a while since we had a new episode and i should know they both plan it but now it does look like she screwed

Reply 19#19 bala's post

What a life for a dentist with a wife and all those girlfriends and on top it all off he had a stalker as well

30 12
Thread