Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About White Collar Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 21:59 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Just started to watch and a great start he made breaking out of prison look easy and the Rolls Royce for a month not a bad start to the day

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Wait till you see his new place

Reply 3#3 bala's post

He landed on his feet when he meet the lady in the charity shop and the ending was great with the arrest of the counterfeiter

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This show has a lot of potential i love it when went to the guys house and  he runs down think he done a runner and see him chatting to his wife

White Collar 1x02 Threads

Another good episode so what does the significance of bottle mean and was the new agent from The Middleman

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes she was from the middleman well spotted i thought i was only one who would recognise her personally i found the first episode better

episode 3

well mobster asking the FBI to find a bible   now i seen everything talk about crazy story-line

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I liked the way Caffrey got his guy to take the bible right under the FBI's nose and give it to the man with the dog

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes that was some fast thinking

Surely they could come up with better story-lines ?

episode 4

Well good episode , i mean hiding evidence in plain sight was smart

Reply 12#12 bala's post

He had to solve it quick so he could have his wife and home back to themselves

1x05 The Portrait

Good episode i liked the new inscription on the forgery he knows he did wrong but couldn't admit it

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes and he got see his ex

Episode 6

nice plan with he watch but FBI has kate i saw coming

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Yes loosing the watch in the last game was a great way to get the evidence they needed but which FBI agent has Kate

1x07 Free Fall

Great episode i thought Neal contacting Elizabeth for help was a smart move and Kate doesn't look like see is being held but what is Peter up to

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that was risky move but Neal proved he was innocent i mean finding hidden compartment in the safe. i suspected peter had kate from the last episode but i wasn't sure and i like how he got his bases covered if anyone could hide Kate from Neal it would peter.

White Collar on USA Network returns January 19th!

Moving to Tuesday

renewed

White Collar has been renewed for a second season, according to reports.

The Hollywood Reporter says that the programme's creator and executive producer Jeff Eastin announced the news on his Twitter page.

"Congratulations to the best cast and crew on television," he said.

The move has been confirmed by USA Network, but no details have been released about when the second season will premiere.

The show stars Matthew Bomer and Tiffani Thiessen and is about a conman who starts working for the FBI. It will return for the second part of its first season in January.

Source

Thread