Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door — until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. Now she has hit the road alone and afraid.
She discovers she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved yet horrified to find out that she is not alone, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

With the help of her human sidekick, Kenzi, and Dyson, a sexy police detective, Bo takes on a challenge every week helping a Fae or human client who comes to her to solve a mystery, or to right a wrong.
http://lostgirlseries.com/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:26 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Where do you finds these shows ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It's listed on that link under new shows so i  had a look around to check it out

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it does look good,  saw the trailer on youtube

However it won't last long i give one season before it get canned .

i just spot that i only look everyday for what posted on the blog i never bother reading the other stuff on the blog. i'm annoyed it posted rar file for cop lac rather avi file .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Get yourself 7zip or WinRAR and once extracted it should be avi

Well i really liked the first episode so i hope i am wrong but at least this episode open a whole range possibilities.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Yeah I watched it last night and it was good. I have put it on my list of shows to follow.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-9-2010 18:41  
i'm annoyed it posted rar file for cop lac rather avi file
I downloaded that rar file last night and i used 7zip to extract it and once extracted it was an avi video in a folder with a web page shortcut

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well he has provided video link that works.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The last round of the game has put me behind, this was a great first episode but i thought that a Succubus only affect men but the was she seduced the waitress was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

That a misconception did you notice there were two method-kissing for men and touch for women. i think Andie hasn't developed that skill yet in The Gates .

The second episode was quite average but what a way to end the episode

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Isn't that typical she takes something to control her hunger but the side effects stop her healing just when she need it but her alternative healing power was different

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

how obvious was it that the son wanted to kill the father .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Was the headless guy trying to save his good looks by removing his head before a fight, until it was burned

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i honestly don't know i have never seen headless fight -how is he able see where to strike the person?. It was quite accurate at blow he made toward them  

Episode 3

I liked the fact that this started off where it left last week but this episode was alright for freak of the week episode but what he did get her off his back was mean hitting on red head waitress.

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Wow that a surprise a very good one

Reply 19#19 bala's post

And another one you don't have to find

Thread