Thread
Printable Version

The Night Of (HBO) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Night Of (HBO) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Night Of Premiered on HBO on Jul 10, 2016

The Night Of is an eight-part limited series that delves into the intricate story of a fictitious murder case in New York City. The series follows the police investigation and legal proceedings, all the while examining the criminal justice system and the purgatory of Rikers Island, where the accused awaits his trial.

Filmed in and around Manhattan, the HBO series is based on the BBC's "Criminal Justice", created by Peter Moffat.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Night Of Here

Series Review ( Contains Spoilers)

This was suppose to be one-off 8 part series but we are not sure if second season will be made.

Naz transformation in prison was interesting since he went in as Honor Student came out as drug addict who now look like gang member .

I like how the series focused on his transformation rather too much trial or whether he killed the girl or not it's shame they never really showed who actually killed her that would been good way to end the series instead they gave us another suspect with motive.

The hanged jury was surprise as well so Naz is very lucky.

Critically acclaimed - I think not - more like critically predictable.

The best part of the series was Detective Box, ADA Weiss and Stone and his interaction with the cat. I died laughing when the cat slept next to him. He wakes up, can hardly breathe and he discovers the reason why.

Thread