Thread
Printable Version

Neverland Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Neverland Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Next Sunday will mark the debut of Syfy’s latest fairy tale mini-series, Neverland, which will air in two parts on Sunday, December 4th, and Monday, December 5th, at 9/8c. Unlike the previous mini-series (Tin Man and Alice), it is not a twisted retelling of the story, but actually an origin prequel which explains how Peter became the “boy who never grew up”, how James Hook became a pirate captain who battles Peter, and how they and the Lost Boys found themselves in a place called Neverland where no one grows old. It stars Rhys Ifans as James Hook, Charlie Rowe as Peter Pan, and Anna Friel as pirate captain Elizabeth Bonny, along with Bob Hoskins (reprising his Hook role as Smee), Charles Dance (Dr. Fludd), Q’orianka Kilcher (the Native American princess Aaya), and Keira Knightley (the voice of Tinker Bell).

http://www.syfy.com/neverland

Neverland -- Sneak Peek -- Syfy Original Movie Event

Well i don't know how good this will be as they seems so many peter pan remakes over past few years. This is suppose prequel to the the whole lot

Part 1

Well i think the writer got a little confused at start of this part by making peter into Oliver twist, it later turn around when they got neverland. I got to be honest i did lose interest half way through but good cliffhanger with peter being killed.

Part 2

Better part with peter getting powers but than the whole thing about him losing his mind than saving the day was bound to be obvious.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I liked the way they distracted the police while the released their friend and that was a cleaver way to find the secret passage through the mountains by hiding in the canoes and the cliffhanger with what happened to Peter was a shock

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Peter flying was amusing but Tinker Bell saying she can't teach him because he's behaving like a child was ironic and the way they heard Peter's flute before he returned was nice

This has now been added to the Flash site

Thread