Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Necessary Roughness Premieres on USA on June 29, 2011

NECESSARY ROUGHNESS focuses on a tough, sexy Long Island divorcee (Callie Thorne) who re-energizes her life and career when she becomes a therapist for a professional football team in order to make ends meet. Underestimated at every turn, she succeeds beyond all expectations and soon finds herself as the sought-after therapist to high-profile clients. Athletes, musicians, politicians and others living in the spotlight - all in a moment of crisis - clamor for her unique brand of tough love therapy. As a newly single mom raising two teenagers, her start-up practice wreaks havoc on her life. But recognizing that she's changing people's lives for the better, she is determined to make her new career work by striking a balance between her personal and professional worlds.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Necessary Roughness Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-30-2011 16:54 ]

1x01 Pilot

That was amusing the way she knew her husband was cheating by the way he made the guest bed and the interview for the new job was different but amusing considering she said she don't like football but hypnotising the player to not think of the ball as a toilet roll but as a baby was interesting and her daughter is a handful

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well this was good start but they really stretch the plot for this episode think about it she only 1 effective session with him but daughter was handful and her mum right she should sort out her family before sorting out other people problem i can't believe she hasn't done anything about her son's 7 Girlfriends

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

i am impressed that they got this one after 1 episode

Reply 6#6 bala's post

They have surpassed themselves this week

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well yeah they really have been busy  41 Free shows is quite good. It's shame once they caught up half these show moved vip section.

Anchor Management

This was much better episode who would thought war news Anchor was scared of being a father . He survived war-zone and Danni realise that at last possible moment was amusing as i had no idea that what it was.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Dani finding out that she had been played by Lindsay about her date was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

what did she expect?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I think she would of got away with it if it wasn't for that other girls father

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

that was just bad luck on the daugher part how would she know one of the fathers would also be speed dating. It certainly made for interesting episode.

Spinning Out

Another good episode but the home visit certainly made her look bad mother but glad she ruled that normal family.  i have to say i am growing like this show

Reply 14#14 bala's post

What a day for the home visit to determine custody of the children and is condoms in the wallet wishful thinking or responsibility but you just knew the C.O.W. would turn up Friday when Lindsay was arranging a party when her mom was out and Lindsay saying about living with her father must of hurt

Habit Forming

Another good episode who would thought that player had OCD which was good and this is becoming quite favourite of mines over this summer it's always one you least expect you enjoy watching.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It did look like Danielle mother was leaking secrets but it's a good job Matthew found out it was Teddy

Poker Face

Well another ok episode who would thought poker person problem would turn out to be that he was a compulsive liar i thought you need to be one if your a poker player

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The guys pointing out Dani's tell with the squint was amusing and trust Lindsay to be the one pulled for selling the signed memorabilia while Ray was flirting with her friend but Ray taking the blame was nice

Dream On

Well who would bi-polor was that skateboarder problems i like how they come solution that no where close to knowing what it is. TK finding he was a father but he wasn't was rather sad .

Thread