Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:04 ]

I'm guessing the CW are hoping this plan brings in more viewers

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

The trick is to retain viewers , there no point in having higher audience with the first episode than reduce as episodes goes on.

I have to admit i wasn't excited with this when i heard about but those video have change my mind.  

i would really be shocked if this get added tomorrow -last year they added vampire diaries the day after it aired

1x01 2.0 (Pilot)

Not bad considering how much it reminded me of the original, i did like the VIP function with the extra backup and how easy she escaped

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

It premiered tonight, so I checked it out.  I liked it alright, but I'll give it a few more episodes before making up my mind.  I REALLY liked the original TV series, and haven't seen the film,  so the fact that it's more like the film's story is a good thing from my perspective, as it won't feel like they are rehashing a series that doesn't need to be redone.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but i have to admit ending surprised me i didn't see Alex thing coming

Good second episode i love when tv show gives answers to your question straight-away instead of dragging it out 10-15 episode now we know why Alex is helping Nikita. i just hope she hasn't lied to her about the reason. Nikita really did train her well i mean destroy the computer that proves she was working with Nikita was a smart move.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That was nice to find out so early that Alex was helping Nikita but destroying the GPS was probably the best thing and Alex having to push herself harder to find out who killed her parents i just hope it's not Nikita

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i think it is but Percy gave the order-i think that will season 1 clif-hanger Alex finding out Nikita has some part to do with it.

Kill Jill

Well another great episode Alex is a really great mole she figured it out and saved Nikita at the same time. Now the question is how will she maintain her cover. .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Alex was great in getting the police there when they thought that everything was jammed but Alex and Thom helping Michael find the target was unfortunate

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Just in time for tomorrow episode- i expect episode 3 & 4 should be updated tomorrow.

Rough Trade

Great episode we find out Alex panic attack but Amanda treatment was a bit drastic .

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Alex's flashback looked horrific and what Amanda did was over the top but telling her a lie about her trauma and getting herself released was impressive. Michael coming to Nikita's rescue and Beginning to doubt Percy's motives should be interesting

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Nikita taught her well

i'm starting to like this show same as ncis la...

Reply 20#20 rickman's post

I was worried that this wouldn't be as good but i have admit i am pleasantly surprised which is quite hard to do with amount of tv shows i watch but every episode has it's own surprise which i enjoy. look forward to tonight episode.

The Guardian

Another great episode but talk about complication . The preview for next week episode is amazing

looks like the guardian will become one of nikita's allies...

Thread