35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ravenswood Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ravenswood Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ravenswood Premieres on ABC Family on October 22, 2013

From Pretty Little Liars executive producers I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty and Leslie Morgenstein, Ravenswood will center on a town, not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of Pretty Little Liars), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for each of them. The series will premiere on ABC Family following the annual Pretty Little Liars special Halloween episode in October 2013. Pretty Little Liars' Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) will star.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Ravenswood Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-3-2014 15:19 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-23-2013 03:57 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-23-2013 03:58 ]

1x01 Pilot

Miranda and Caleb's bus journey being covered in Pretty Little Liars made sense as this is a spin-off and you can understand why they began to investigate the bizarre town after Caleb's headstone was changed, Caleb getting attacked in the deep bath was so predictable and history repeating it's sell with the car accident was a great cliffhanger

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Death and the Maiden

Miranda dying at the start of the episode was a surprise and I had a felling it wouldn't be for long but being a ghost was a novel twist and trapping the guard dog in the car was quick thinking but the ghostly activity's was strange

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes Miranda was certainly a surprise but returning as ghost was strange because it seems Caleb seems to be the only one who see her because she tied to house? .

1x03 Believe

So much for being safe in Ravenswood as if it wasn't for the car alarm she might of been stabbed in the foot and the look on the kids face when they were told Abbey died over twenty years ago was interesting but the seance was awesome

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the fact Caleb was the only one to see her until the seance was over was interesting

1x04 The Devil Has a Face

Luke getting knocked of his bike by the bird was a great was to get his attention and it was lucky Caleb seen the old lady taking flowers as what she said was interesting, Tess kissing Luke and vice versa was amusing and I hope Miranda leaving with her mother isn't the last time we see her

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well this was one best episode so far it actually kept my interest as there were multiple storylines linked in which actually made a very watchable episode. It would been a teen drama would two people falling for each other and Tess and luke are very unlikely couple.

I don't think this is the last time we see Miranda i think she still be around but i just feel it was a trap?.

Miranda sending Caleb e-mail with a message for Hannah  was nice

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-15-2014 07:54 ]

1x05 Scared to Death

Making it look like the little girl Max turned her head all the way round was lame as her dress should of been backwards and Hanna making an appearance talking to Caleb over the phone was nice

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least we meet evil people responsible for the curse

Seriously using red coat was very lazy

35 12
Thread