Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Premiered June 4th 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 1-7 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:37 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well based on promo this look interesting however the title need work because when i hear royal pain i thought it was reality series

Reply #1 spratt89's post

USA churns out another possible hit... This show looks great and it's like a MacGyver for rich people. This is a highlight of my summer shows...premieres Thursday!

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

There a lot highlights coming this summer

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

I never thought of it that way but would have to agree with you 100%

Episode 1

Well it was ok first episode but very predictable Still i hope medical patient become a little bit more interesting but women with Flat Tyre does take the biscuit of worst medical emergency of the episode. it wasn't life threatening and look possible romantic love interest  in Hospital adminstor

Quote:
The car he was driving is such a disaster and should get a new one with his new job for sure,
Did you see Car that his PA was driving?

it's not a good sign if PA is driving better vehicle that actual doctor

Episode 1

Good pilot episode i like the was he improvised when he saved the hemophiliac boy i think it has potential and he does need to upgrade his car

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i think next episode he will get a better would it funny if Ivan bought him a car

Episode 2

Another average episode i knew ballerina would be main patient

Episode 3

Well this is a good episode but i couldn't all of that sickness caused by an insect .

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Kendrick when down hill very quick and all that from a tick but Melody telling her mother off was good but she is going to get the leadership treatment now

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well she cared for her brother so that's different

Episode 4

Well it obvious from start who the main patient is going to be but what does boris need with a shark ?.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

You would of thought the chef would of been more hygienic and not make out in the cold room

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

At least it wasn't in the kitchen where food was being prepared-recognise her from rescue me (she's Shelia )

I liked epi 5
Completely no electric toys and then surviving
I liked 'The Manny' aswell, he's quite good at that

The last quote of the new epi just cracked me up

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Well he got free car

Episode 6 crazy love

Another fantastic episode so look like boris is sick

Thread