36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Rubicon Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rubicon Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rubicon is a conspiracy thriller that follows an analyst at a New York City think-tank whose work leads him to uncover a hidden clue that points to an unfolding global conspiracy.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/Rubicon/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:11 ]

1x01 Gone in the Teeth

Interesting first episode with Will uncovering the mysterious crossword puzzle which may of cost David his life or was it because of the number 13 because he was superstitious

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes he just happen to catch cross-word but what is connection between that and man shoot himself in the head?.

The First Day of School

Will first day as leader was interesting

The wife on man who shot himself realise more to his death meet the eye when she finds out he change his will 2 days before he dies leaving her a company and secret town house she never knew existed.

The off the record investigation about crosswords leads to Will hire someone who finds 1983 a similar clues were identified. The book code was interesting revelation. . That was very close call with Taxi but thanks to book code he realise people are following him.

We find David created the cross-word code something but we don't know what it is.

Will secretary is a spy that was great

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Will discovering that the 1983 crossword clues were published after the bombing of a marine barracks in Beirut and Tom's wife finding out about her dead husbands secret apartment was interesting but it's a good job that will didn't confide in Maggie about the crossword puzzle

Episode 3

Well Will finding a gun in motorcycle seat was interesting but it's a good thing he was taking apart otherwise he wouldn't notice tape on seat but that that combination he's trying crack turn baseball stats was good revelation.

Will better watch his back based on ending that old man who helping him end being killed. The gun is only thing he has but finding out tail was from his boss made him a little curious.

How far will they go?.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It's a shame he striped the motorcycle down when the evidence was in the difference between the photo and motorcycle but what is the significance of the gun and has he put Bancroft's life in danger

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes i think he has indirectly put bancroft life in danger but he's old

The Outsider

Well Will team has tough decision without him and i can't believe it's people like these actually make decision killing people in foreign countries. Not much happen in this episode but it's was slowly building.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

This was a slow episode but i felt sorry for the wife having to go thought her husbands blood stained clothes and nice work in finding out the last name of the guy who left the voice message on her husbands phone

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i am kind of surprise there actually sent it to the house?

Connect the Dots

I still don't know what this show is about but Will pushing Tanya to perform was great and look like she was right about George but than suggesting a drug test for her was interesting. Will really figured out Bancroft was going to be in danger so he told him back off but we find out he has decided work on it solo but what was that noise.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Will telling Bancroft to stand down was like a sixth sense and may have saved his life and i was wondering about the crossword mystery but we now know it's a go code for something. Tanya may have a drink problem so why did Will want her on the next drug test

1x06 Look to the Ant

Trust Maggie to ring Will Just after he discovers the bug in his cell phone but him jumping was funny, Maggie getting drunk with her second choice for company was amusing. Will taking the photo of the guy following him was clever

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Didn't the guy who warn him about his place being bugged was the guy who planted it in the beginning of the episode-one hell of a trust tactic to get will on his side so he can keep an eye on him.

1x07 The Truth Will Out

Katherine realizes that she is not safe in her own home but i wonder if they found what they were looking for and the FBI putting API on lock down while they polygraphed everyone was interesting the way they all reacted

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it was intresting but what was Will doing with Owl but that CD was great find.

1x08 Caught in the Suck

I don't like the way Maggie is being used by Kale to check on Will and the CIA asking Miles and Tanya to watch and see if an Al Queda member is lying or telling the truth was interesting but was surprised that Tanya wasn't sacked after the drug test

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree he exposed Maggie to Will and he fired her but what he did at end was odd destroying that bug

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I wounder if the guy who posted the photo will be the next one to die

36 12
Thread