Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it's finally here it was updated late but it's finally here i will do full review before i leave tonight   

Well this started off very slow but the cases involving 3 woman husband was very emotional as one of them was sleeping with best friend husband and i have say this really was a good opener and mis-direction from the promo were good. so no big revelation, rose isn't pregant and derek is still alive.

i love the side-line story-line was christina with icicle in her lower abdomen that great distraction and i have say i like new doctor i feeling we will see him again very soon as he sign up for this season.

The relationship are still messy espically izzy and alex's she just had ruin it and i have say sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself and i noticed as I'm watching this the reason why i like the show is not for the medical drama it's relationship that make this series rather good.

it might been interesting but the ending was shocking i can't wait to see who get fired during this season and i know last few minutes of second episode the pictures freezes i report it after i post this review.

it was great season-opener wasn't action-packed but a lot emotional drama and i love how tied up few story-lines so does that there now a couple-Callie and Hann?-the fact neither of them were involved females will make this interesting and how are they reveal it to rest of the gang?.  

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:09 ]

Just popped in to say hi, I am actually  not looking at your writing, Bala. because I haven't seen it yet. But thank you for starting the thread up. I look forward to coming back tonight and discussing it with yall!  And I can barely wait to see the show, ooh the excitement

Ive been really excited for this premiere and thought it was gonna be really good but it was just average. At first I thought it was just me but Im not the only one. There were a lot of dream sequences and Derek and Meridith are back together again. The story line overall really wasnt that exciting especially for a season premiere. There were a lot of fake outs like Rose saying she was pregnant and then says she was kidding and Meridith's dream where Derek dies. I just hope that the rest of the episodes this season are better.

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I'm sure it's going get better-good to see you learnt expand your comments a bit more

Well, the second I saw the dream sequence unfurling I just knew it could not be real. I think it is going to be really interesting to see how Mer will handle this relationship now that it finally went ahead one step.
As for Izzie- well, I really loved her but at the moment? Not really. I was hoping she and Alex could eventually get together but the way she is right now? Not really likely.
I'm glad it is back though. I missed them all.

Reply 5#5 Teachergirl's post

next episode is in 2 weeks

why is the next one is 2 weeks

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

no idea but it is

well, at least we got a double episode. It was the first time they started back with a double one, right? I just started rewatching the last season and that was just a normal episode, right?

It was the first time they started back with a double one, right?

no there done double episodes before

I know but did they ever start with a double one?

Reply 11#11 Teachergirl's post

i don't know

Well, I just rewatched the episodes and I must say I could not place Rose's reactions at all. You do not make this kind of fun and then the scalpel thing? Good thing she left.
But the chief's speech.... wow. Is it probably the fallout of Burke leaving and Addison leaving too? They did get Hahn but I think she was at Mercy Wst before which I believe was never as big.
And Yang's new love interest.... well. She sure is interested. The staple gun? Ouch. Then........ the icicle impaling thing....... ouch again. But it is a wonder the sparks between the two were not enough to melt the icicle.

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

i completely agree roses reaction was inappropriate i had not thought of the burke leaving would reduce ranking to 12th, i'm glad they are changing and he has put everyone on notice . Question is who will survive?

well it was a good start to the season, now lets hope it continues

Well, what Rose did, if she really did it intentionally- I think that would get her fired. Of course she could always claim she did not do it intentionally but really- if other people, especially patients are involved, the personal drama...... Actually, I think if I was to have surgery, I'd hope my doctors are not having their personal feuds going on while I was under their knives.
I think the CHief had a good point to make the speech. The way Hahn treated Christina..... not good. That IS  shoddy teaching. So there will be some changes ahead and as the producers said on their website- a lot of info on what is going to happen in season 5 was shown in bits of the premiere. So I think some might have to quit their jobs. In a way I wonder if it might mean McSteamy.
Quote:
Originally posted by Teachergirl at 9-27-2008 13:28  
Well, I just rewatched the episodes and I must say I could not place Rose's reactions at all. You do not make this kind of fun and then the scalpel thing? Good thing she left.
But the chief's speech. ...

Reply 16#16 Teachergirl's post

i doubt anyone would quit their job but interesting to see who leaves during the season

I felt like strangling Meredith during this episode. The going back and forth thing about her and Derek was getting really old. I'm glad that in the end she made up her mind though.

Could an icicle be really that dangerous? I'll be forever scared of icicles hanging from the roof now... But I liked the storyline between Cristina and umm..what did they call him again? :S It's nice to see her be happy again after the whole Burke thing.

Rose was...wow. Wow.

That tidbit with Alex and Izzie was cute. "No, you're on a spaceship and you're going to the moon." I think Alex has feelings for Izzie, but he's too afraid to admit it. And the Denny part! That was a little random, but nice.

Reply 18#18 funny-girl101's post

we will just have to get used to Medieth going back and fourth with derek, i think derek is just used to it-in fact he seem like the fact that she's a bit of emotional mess

Quote:
Originally posted by funny-girl101 at 9-27-2008 21:14  
I felt like strangling Meredith during this episode. The going back and forth thing about her and Derek was getting really old. I'm glad that in the end she made up her mind though.

Could an icicle  ...
Yes, I think if an icicle has a sharp and thin point and falls down from some height it could do this. She was only wearing scrubs and a shirt- so if she had been dressed in a coat or so it might not have been that bad. Scary, eh?
As for Izzie and Alex, I think they'd be good for each other- but they will need some time to figure that one out.... Maybe by the end of this season.

Thread