74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Graceland Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Graceland Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Graceland Premieres on USA on June 06, 2013

GRACELAND is a place where nothing is what it seems and everyone has a secret. From the outside, this idyllic beachfront property is inhabited by a group of young, diverse roommates. Inside, a vastly different world is exposed: one that sustains itself through a complex web of lies. USA’s new original series GRACELAND delves into the lives of an elusive group of undercover agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and US Customs, who live and operate under one roof (the house got its name because the drug lord from whom the authorities seized the property was known to be an obsessed Elvis Presley fan). When forced to give up any shred of normalcy and the question of trust is a matter of life or death, the house becomes their sanctuary, their "Graceland."

Graduating at the top of his class, FBI rookie, Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit) anticipates a traditional DC desk job when he’s unexpectedly shipped to "Graceland." Immediately thrown into his first undercover assignment, he relies heavily on the guidance of legendary FBI agent and mentor Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata). Briggs is an unusually Zen senior agent who notoriously hates the rule book and will go to any length to protect "Graceland" from the outside world.

With an ensemble cast, the series also features Vanessa Ferlito as strong-willed FBI agent Catherine "Charlie" DeMarco, Brandon Jay McLaren as quick-tempered US Customs agent Dale Jakes, Serinda Swan as intuitive and merciless DEA Agent Paige Arkin and Manny Montana as the fun-loving prankster FBI agent Joe "Johnny" Tuturro. From Fox Television Studios, Jeff Eastin serves as creator and executive producer.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Graceland Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-27-2013 15:33 ]

Behind the Scenes

I am really excited but i am worried it won't get a second season because their last cop show Common law didn't get a second season.

1x01 Pilot

Mike getting caught in a lie on the plane was amusing but almost blowing his uncover ID after his first case did seem ridiculous as the had no idea what the suspect was going to say and investigating Briggs after he saved his life should be interesting

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

This was a good pilot the character all add something to the episode but using trainee to investigate a season cop might be a bad move because he smart enough to figure it out. I did find it amusing the guy Mike had kill to  Donnie was rather predictable but that was tricky situation.

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Guadalajara Dog

Mike risking his cover to catch a petty thief was careless but Mike being asked to grab her ass as part of their cover was amusing and oh! shit being the safe word was corny but assassinating the bears was impressive

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well as soon as i saw the bullets i knew he would use as a plan but that great plan taking down both guys.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I think i'm starting to like this show.  The gun to the back of "levi's"(mike's) head is going to be something for Bello I bet!  Too easy.

"stop staring, you're still my fake boyfriend".  HAHAH
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Heat Run

Well that was one hell bluff but they got out ok but setting up other agent was right thing because she was a loose cannon needed to go.

1x03 Heat Run

Lauren getting carried away and blowing her cover for an empty truck was careless but who brought the tracker on Lauren's car was interesting

1x04 Pizza Box

Mike having to teach the gang members how to shoot well while not teaching them was an interesting dilemma but the way he overcame that problem was impressive and Johnny risking the mission by sleeping with dangerous female pot farmer was reckless

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes i recognised her from Defiance

O-Mouth

Well she crossed the line but sad her informant OD

74 1234
Thread