Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 7-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-10-2015 20:06 ]

Now What?

Ok well i honestly don't know what to make of this episode because it was so slow but i had say there few moments that put a smile on my face but house is right it won't worked out and i think they both know it but won't admit it but it will be interesting to see what he will do ruin the relationship and i liked the fact that we didn't any medical mystery apart brain surgeon who was sick.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

perhaps the calm before the storm !!!
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a bit of a slow start but Wilson climbing through the window was funny and that was a quick improvement with the surgeon

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really hope this season is better than last.  It was disappointing to say the least.  Glad House and Cutty are going to "try" and make their relationship a go.  Should be interesting..

Wilson's butt in the window...great.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

I found the episode quite entertaining.  If 13 is leaving (well, sheappears to be gone for now), I wonder if we'll get a new team member.  A bit of estrogen is necessary amongst all that testosterone - and Wilson doesn't count.

He reminded me of Winnie the Pooh when he got stuck in Rabbit's house. LOL!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

Yes water lily they are bringing another girl in and a recognizable one at that.  Honestly though, I can't remember who it is.    When I do, you'll be the first I tell!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Selfish

I really like the second episode because it strange house was listening to Cuddy and learnt compromise but than they had fight in front patient and it was great and there policy on complete honesty will be interesting.

Aren't they bringing Amber Tamblyn on for a few episodes?

I really like "Selfish" too, more so than "Now What?" It's so weird watching House be so submissive to Cuddy, but at least he was conscious about it. I wonder if they'll bring Lucas back for a few episodes. As much as I disliked him with Cuddy, he was an interesting character and I wonder how he feels about Huddy. (He is a P.I., after all.)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

House not doing what Cuddy said about but doing what he thought she would normally say was interesting but I'm glad the young girl brother took the decision away from their parents

Unwritten

Another great episode House saving his favourite author was great story-line but seriously creating a copy from typewriter Ribbon was rather impressive using IMR machine to make it visible was great.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Who would of thought having a seizure saved her life but House putting her on psych hold was quick thinking and using MRI machine to read the typewriter ribbon was ingenious

Massage Therapy

Well this was interesting case but House had a point the new girl who is a psychiatrist she couldn't figure out the patient was Schizophrenic .

like house says everybody lies lol. only this women lied about her lies again and again. glad the new doctor not staying she just didnt fit. dont know how house is going to handle things with cuddys child, should be interesting lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 14#14 angel-87's post

i thought it was cute at the end when the kid was chewing on his cane and he took it away wipe it with a cloth

yeah but you could tell that he wasnt happy about it though

Reply 16#16 angel-87's post

Well when have you ever seen house happy about anything ?

well yeah ok thats true lol

Reply 13#13 bala's post

House getting Cuddy a massage therapist who was a gay hooker was amusing and Kelly may have been wrong but got House on the right track with Schizophrenic patient

Unplanned Parenthood

Loved the ending with the coin and she says house

Thread