Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kyle XY Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Kyle XY Season 3 Here

Click Here For The Kyle XY About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Kyle XY on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 00:19 ]

3x01

I know the episode hasn't been updated on here yet so I won't go into too much details until it is available, but I just have to say I missed this show!  This season looks like it is going to be a good one!  I always had a feeling about that DJ guy that Lori likes being a part of Latnock or whatever organization that was.  I wonder what they really want with Kyle and Jessie.

Reply 2#2 imarielle626's post

i know did you see that jump kyle made

was it just me did kyle get some new abilities?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

we knew he could jump (he worked on that with his training with Fos) but I do think he has some new abilities like the enhanced vision to see in the dark and the telekinesis.  Before he could only move a cup of water cuz he could manipulate the water i don't remember him ever being able to move other things.

Reply 4#4 imarielle626's post

shame the episode not on here

look like we got some new bad guys -jessie has no idea who her neighbour is

3x02 Speculation

Now this is a shocker for me. Everything what the fortune teller said came true. No for the shocker in my opinion, the fortune teller said that Kyle's one true love (soul-mate) would be in danger, but the one Kyle pulled out of the water was Jessi.

Does this mean that Jessi and Kyle are meant to be together?
We already know that Jessi has feelings for Kyle ("I didn't want to let you down")  already but will Kyle come find those same feelings?
However right at the end of the episode we find out that whole event was staged by Latnok, does this mean that the whole soul-mate thing with Jessi is fake as well?

What think is happening is that Latnok is very interested in both Jessi and Kyle and that the kidnapping of Amanda was done just to keep Jessi from leaving town and this latest incident was an attempt to bring Jessi and Kyle closer together.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 6#6 01torres's post

Wow thanks getting this conversation started this episode really annoyed me so much giving in few hours before i started my comment but i suppose going on your point it was stage they want both Jessie  and kyle but story-line about love interest won't exactly work he loves Amanda and Jessie is like a sister to Kyle in my opinion. They keep trying make kyle character more interesting     .

i just want Amanda to find out about Kyle before end of season

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I do hope that Amanda gets to know about Kyle's powers soon but I think if revealed could created more trust issues between them.
[ Last edited by 01torres at 1-20-2009 18:59 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 8#8 01torres's post

it been 3 years she needs to find out soon otherwise it's going get annoying lana and clark thing in smallville that took 8 years-i really don't think this can last 8 seasons.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Bala it's funny you mentioned Lana and Clark becuase I was thinking the same thing while watching the episode.  Kyle uses all the same excuses as Clark did.  I had never thought of Kyle XY as just another Superman spoof before, but now I see how similar it is.

Anyway on the Episode 3...So Amanda and Kyle have broken up.  I don't think we've seen Kyle cry up until last night's episode!   I have a feeling they won't be apart for too long.  Just long enough for Kyle to convince her to talk to him again so he can explain everything and she finally understands about Jessie.
Now about Jessie...she is really getting on my nerves!  It's not just the whole butting in on everyone's business thing, but she somehow thinks her and Kyle are going to end up together.  That would just be too weird!  They are like brother and sister!  Didn't that Michael Cassidy guy even say he was never supposed to meet his sister?! (side not I think it is weird they chose to name that character Michael Cassidy because Michael Cassidy is a tv actor from The O.C., Smallville, Hidden Palms and Privledged,  but I guess it's a common name)

Kyle XY 3x03

Wow this intense episode Jessie really know how play kyle getting him to kiss her was a smart moves i love Jessie learning the rules of household was funny

wow I really enjoyed that episode!  Drunk Kyle was hilarious!  "I was a science experiment.  They grew me in a testtube then put me in a pod and them (lift shirt to show no belly button)" hahaha That was great!  If only it was that easy to sober yourself up too!  Only Kyle could drunkenly figure out how to sober himself up.  

Oh and I so called that was Foss calling in the beginning!  The second his phone rang I was like Foss and it was.  I wonder what he meant about everything being different now.

Quote:
I wonder what he meant about everything being different now.
Adam can't protect kyle anymore

Kyle XY 3x09

Well that was one well executed plan a lot action and Kyle learning to lie and i was shocked when i saw Foss helping Jess up after faked death.

Episode 10

Well i think this is final episode of kyle xy and as most people know this show isn't renewed

Does this end like this.  With Kyle learning that gaylan (I think thats his name) is his brother?

I was hoping they would tie things up somemore
Rick

Reply 16#16 anorocle's post

Perhaps they will make a movie to wrap up the story-line.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 16#16 anorocle's post

They were expecting to get renewed but abc family made decision not to renew after the production finished . they couldn't do anything about it

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Thread