43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Magic City Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Magic City Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Magic City centers on Ike Evans (Morgan), a luxury hotelier whose dealings with the mob – namely Ben ‘The Butcher’ Diamond (Huston) – have ceased being mutually beneficial, and now teeter on the brink of becoming life threatening. Meanwhile, with the heat on him and his livelihood, Ike must keep his cool to protect his unsuspecting wife Vera (Kurylenko) from the knowledge of just how deep he’s in.

Website

Magic City Teaser

Making of the Show

Well talking about luck this has just been added

The Year of the Fin

Wow what a way to deal with union representative by kidnap him and than kill him after he pull off the strike. . Expect typical adult material in this show

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

The site has first 3 episodes

Reply 7#7 bala's post

As you have only posted about the first episode i thought it would be useful if anyone else is watching

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

You can see i got bored hence why i didn't get comment on those episode

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 20:13 ]

1x01 The Year of the Fin

Replaying the white poodle was bound to be noticed and It's a shame she didn't bit off Stevie's manhood when he crashed the car but Lauren was a spoilt brat the way she spoke to her step mother, Stevie does like living dangerously having sex on the beach

1x02 Feeding Frenzy

Stevie and Lily's affair heating up is going to get one of them hurt as her husband is known as The Butcher and if he will kill the dog for barking while he's on the phone you can imagine what he will do to Stevie and Lily

1x03 Castles Made of Sand

Lily must have a death wish sneaking out knowing Ben is getting suspicious and Ike allowing Vera to go off with her old friend while he entertained Meg was a surprise

43 123
Thread