Thread
Printable Version

Mayday Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mayday Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mayday Premiered on BBC One on March 03, 2013

Mayday is a drama broadcast on BBC One. It’s May Day and a a tiny community is waiting for this year’s pagan parade to begin. Local teenager, Linus Newcombe, watches as the love of his life, Caitlin Sutton, kisses a rival. On the other side of town, Caitlin’s twin and the beautiful young May Queen, Hattie Sutton, is getting ready to become the town’s symbol of new life. After Hattie fails to show up, the town is sent spinning by the knowledge that someone amongst them has taken her.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Mayday Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-16-2013 06:54 ]

1x01 Episode 1

Starting the carnival without Hattie who was supposed to be the May Queen was bizarre but with so many possible suspects this should be interesting especially after seeing the hanging from the tree in the model village

1x02 Episode 2

I didn't see that coming with the hanging in Malcolm's model village, I thought it would be Hattie as she was responsible for Malcolm being bankrupt but seeing Malcolm hanging was a surprise

1x03 Episode 3

Malcolm committing suicide does make him look guilty to the others but that would be to convenient

1x04 Episode 4

I had a felling the video footage was a red herring and tweeting the photo of her body in the tree was terrible but the kid shouting the police was a surprise as he was on the run from them at the time

1x05 Episode 5

Seth's confession and what happened at Hattie's memorial service was bizarre and Malcolm committing suicide after witnessing Hattie's murder was interesting as he liked being a peeping tom but feeding his ashes to the dog was sick, Caitlin making an eerie transformation to look like Hattie and point out the killer was an unusual end

This has now been added to the flash site

Thread