91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Major Crimes Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Major Crimes Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Major Crimes Premieres on TNT on August 13, 2012

TNT’s all-new drama series Major Crimes is ready to take television’s favorite squad of detectives into bold new territory. Two-time Oscar® nominee Mary McDonnell stars in the series, continuing her Emmy®-nominated role from The Closer. Joining her are fellow Closer veterans G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Michael Paul Chan, Raymond Cruz and Phillip P. Keene, along with guest stars Robert Gossett and Jon Tenney. The series also stars Graham Patrick Martin as a homeless juvenile whose character will be introduced in the final episode of The Closer, and Kearran Giovanni as Detective Amy Sykes, an ambitious undercover police detective and military veteran who served in Afghanistan.

Major Crimes is slated to premiere Monday, Aug. 13, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT), immediately following The Closer’s series finale. The show will then move to its regular Monday 9 p.m. (ET/PT) timeslot.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Major Crimes Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-6-2013 22:26 ]

Reload

I would advise people to watch final episode of the closer before watching this episode otherwise you would not know who Rusty is . This reminds me lot of the first episode of the closer because of how the team hated Brenda at start it took few season for her to get the respect she has in current season and i am glad they put Sharon is the same situation the only difference when i watched the first episode of the closer we had no background of the character at least this time we actually know a lot about Sharon character before the first episode.

So is this a spin-off?, i don't consider this to be a spin-off i will think of this show as The Closer part 2 because 80% of the cast are same as the characters in the closer. I like the different direction this show is going towards while getting confession were great on the closer there wasn't much action and we are hoping this series will more action packed than the closer. I hoping this will come similar NCIS: LA but only time will tell.

It was great to see Rusty again and the fact that they didn't forget him from series final of the closer is great but i had a feeling Sharon was going to take in Rusty.

Classic Provenza the look on his face during the interrogation was priceless.

On the whole this series has the same feel as the closer but overall it was ok start to the series.

Major Crimes on VIP?

When will the show start up on VIP? I don't see it yet.

Reply 6#6 sbrd's post

I'm sure it will be added at some point

Reply 6#6 sbrd's post

You need to request it in the new suggestion topic

1x01 Reload

I'm glad Provenza stood up to Raydor considering she was late and unlike Brenda who had just joined the team Raydor has been around for a while and at first thinking Detective Amy Sykes was pregnant going into a gun fight like that was crazy

I've been waiting for this show to be added for over a week now. They have two episodes that have aired. I cannot get this channel with basic cable and cannot watch it on the TNT website either. I have also requested to have this show added in the new show suggestion thread. I think many people are down on it because Brenda left, but that was Kyra Sedgwick's decision. TNT decided to try the spinoff because the Closer was so successful. Just wish i could have the chance to judge for myself.

Reply 10#10 sabpayne's post

You do know new show don't added within weeks it takes time to get permission to put on this site . I hope added soon but it could take months so when it does get added you will have a bunch episodes to watch.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-21-2012 16:37 ]

Before and After

Well another good episode but you just knew she had a trick up her sleeve and provenza trying to quit was amusing. The new girl not knowing who to trust and made some rookie mistakes almost ruin the invesigation

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Ok. I did not know that... They added Baby Daddy so quickly, i was just wondering why it was taking so long to add Major Crimes. But now i know... Thanks!

Reply 13#13 sabpayne's post

They usually update once a month but we have been lucky lately with two

Quote:
Originally posted by sabpayne at 8-22-2012 00:15  
Ok. I did not know that... They added Baby Daddy so quickly, i was just wondering why it was taking so long to add Major Crimes. But now i know... Thanks!
Did you notice that when it got added it was already on it's 5th episode which means it took 5 weeks for them add it on the site . Codebreaker right new shows do get added monthly so fingers crossed it will be added next month.

Now that you mention it... yeah, i do recall that.. lol...

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Before and After

I'm not keen on the way Amy is creeping around Sharon and as for the case, the wife might of done the word a favour by killing her rapist husband but to frame a innocent man was diabolical and in my eyes that was premeditated murder and she got off lightly with only eleven years

Medical Causes

Well i had feeling she was drugged but finding out it was her boyfriend who drugged her was sad   .Poor Rusty mom did a runner with the money but it's great he came back to Sharon house

1x03 Medical Causes

Rusty thinking the guys were being nice by putting their own money for his mother was amusing as they just wanted to see the back of him but you just knew something was going to go wrong, what a coincidence the the first blood sample was put in the wrong vile and the confession from Tom was great but what a scum-bag doing that to his girlfriend

1x04 The Ecstasy and the Agony

Poor Buzz being saddled with getting Rusty to school but defending himself against three boys for telling the truth was great and Arthur's reaction to the guys sitting on his couch was amusing, I had a feeling Avi had something to do with his fathers murder when he was coughing to get his mothers attention

Citizens Arrest

Well after finding a body in drum we find out it was ransom but if there were going get rid of both their children after ransom was sad since it good manners to actually let kids go after recieving money but the amount of guns they bought must have had home address instead of getting one of them show them where it is?.

So they found rusty father ?

1x05 Citizens Arrest

Amy keep putting her foot in her mouth is starting to get annoying and I'm surprised the kid couldn't tell from the photo the he was dead but the civilian police officer was amusing and the way Sanchez got the location of the girl was great

91 12345
Thread