Thread
Printable Version

user name and password

user name and password

Can I change my user name and password on viptv.net?
P

Reply 1#1 patchouse's post

Reply 1#1 patchouse's post

You cannot change your username.  You can change your password using the link codebreaker posted.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hello everyone
Have recently had a bug wipe my hard drive on my desk top. The details I had for log in to VIP TV are now not working. Sooo in order to reset my password I went through one link to reset as discovered on the forum. However it did not work with new password details. So I have created another account to try and contact admin to try and help reset my former account as I still have a substantial amount of points I would like to use. I have sent a PM to admin and have tired the online support section. Can anyone help me please?
Much appreciated

Reply 4#4 gerijones01's post

Hi there, yes send an email to the administrator using this email address: LBJedward@gmail.com with these details.

Reply 5#5 shinny's post

Super, thanks for the info

Reply 6#6 gerijones01's post

You're very welcome. Come back and let us know if it doesn't get sorted.

forgotten password

I don't know my password and cannot access on my new device. I tried the link on this thread and it doesn't work for me. Also, as an added bit of fun - I don't think I use the email account that I originally signed up with  anymore... Help?

Reply 8#8 NMcNinney's post

Send an email to LBJedward@gmail.com with your username and explain the situation. He should be able to reset it for you and link it to a new email address.

Custom Print

I cannot log in my account.

the message below appears when i try to log in
SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_newviptv.vodcms_playlog WHERE 1551470006-activetime>=1296000

what should i do?

Reply 10#10 amnabd's post

The site seems to be down.

user name and password

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Password change link does not work, no response from several messages sent!

I've been trying to access my account for months after changing and then forgetting my new password...
I've set up a new account to access the forum and hopefully resolve this.
The link for password re-set does not work. I have sent messages to every possible contact including LBJedward@gmail.com, payservice21@gmail.com, zangsongyuancl@163.com.
Help! I have little hope of ever accessing my account again and I still had a lot of points!
Thanks!

Reply 13#13 penem's post

Hello. I'm sorry you're having so much difficulty. If you can either respond here, or send me a PM, with the username for your account, I can send an email to LBJ. Sometimes member emails get misdirected to SPAM, so he likely hasn't seen it.

user name and password

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Thread