Thread
Printable Version

Allen Gregory General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Allen Gregory General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Allen Gregory Here

When he looks in the mirror, ALLEN GREGORY DE LONGPRE doesn't see a child. He sees a young man who is intelligent, sophisticated, worldly, artistic and romantic - characteristics he inherited from his doting father, RICHARD. The pair share an extraordinary father-son bond - a bond that is sometimes annoyingly interrupted by Richard's life partner, JEREMY, for whom Allen Gregory has minimal respect, if any at all. They live together in a stunning architectural loft, along with JULIE, Allen Gregory's adopted Cambodian sister.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 17:08 ]

1x01 Pilot

I would of liked to see how Patrick explained the broken window but Allen breaking it just to tell him he is going back to school was crazy

1x02 - 1 Night in Gottlieb

I'm not surprised that nobody believed Allen Gregory about his the sex tape scandal with Principal Gottlieb but the title name was amusing

1x03 Gay School Dance

A gay school dance for seven year old is bizarre and Joel turning down Allen only to ask Patrick was interesting but Allen overhearing what Joel was planing to do to Patrick was lucky so he could prevent it

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x04 Interracial McAdams

Richard in the boardroom at his father’s company was ridiculous and Allen making the most of Joel's absents by keeping tabs on the clique

1x05 Full Blown Maids

Richard hiring Jeremy as his new maid after Allen sacked the last one when he walked in on her in the toilet which was terrible

What does everyone make of this show as I am thinking of giving it a watch at some point

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

Allen is a 7 year old but the things he say and does is like he's a grown up but it's just OK for me

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I might give it a watch when its cancelled which I can see happening.

1x06 Mom Sizemore

It's hard to believe Allen thought his father gave birth to him but his dreams of his mother and father falling in love was bizarre considering he was conceived in a clinic

1x07 Van Moon Rising

You just knew Allen would use the situation with Principal to his advantage but the so called sexy dress was over the top

no surprise but this show has been cancelled

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

I knew that and that is why i posted the episode guide

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I watched an episode of this on TV and I didn't think it was that good compared to all the other Animated shows.

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

I'm not a great fan of animated shows but if i have time i will only watch the new ones

Thread