Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago PD Premieres on NBC on January 08, 2014

District 21 of the Chicago Police Department is made up of two distinctly different groups. There are the uniformed cops who patrol the beat and go head-to-head with the city's street crimes. And there's the Intelligence Unit, the team that combats the city's major offenses - organized crime, drug trafficking, high profile murders and beyond.

Leading the Intelligence team is Sergeant Hank Voight, a man not against skirting the law in the pursuit of justice. Demanding and tough, only those who can take the heat survive under Voight's command. Take Detective Antonio Dawson - despite his troubled history with his boss, Dawson has ambitions of running the unit... so if that means facing off against Voight every day, he'll persevere.

From the street cops with dreams of moving up to the elite crew who are already in, "life on the job" is a daily challenge. The enormous responsibilities that come with the territory take an emotional toll, as we'll find when we follow the personal lives of our characters outside the walls of District 21.

From Emmy-winning producer Dick Wolf and the team behind "Chicago Fire" comes "Chicago PD," a gripping, character-driven new police drama about those who put it all on the line to serve and protect. One-hour drama.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Chicago PD Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 03:50 ]

This look like spin-off of Chicago fire ?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

With the police from that show in this I would say so

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i didn't realise there were planning on making spin-off but i don't think it's going to be successful because there is way too many cop dramas on tv it's getting a bit ridiculous.

I miss the day when they actually had some variety in tv shows

Reply 5#5 bala's post

If some of the story lines cross over from fire to police and vice versa it could stand a better chance

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes if this airs along side Chicago fire it might work

Chicago PD Promo Trailer

This has now been added to the flash site

Stepping Stone

I hate to admit this but this was a very good pilot and some nice cameos from Chicago Fire.

What a way to hit the ground running with Carter bad guy who chops off heads.

I figure out mother cop would end up being killed why else would they show her kids and husband in first few minutes if there weren't going kill her off?. .

Fantastic cliffhanger with Antonio family

1x01 Stepping Stone

Erin saving her partner's life by stopping him from going inside was quick thinking as there was a body inside and how embarrassing thinking he could take on the cop to impress his mates but Julia dying because they failed to share information was tragic

Wrong Side of the Bars

Another great episode with Antonia trying everything in his power to rescue his son and Void trying push him over the edge but he didn't take the bait and they eventually rescued him

1x02 Wrong Side of the Bars

Voight encouraging Antonio to deliver some of his own punishment was annoying but the bus rescue was impressive and the drive played a great part in making the bus look like it had engine failure

Chin Check

Well i am glad he told his wife what he's been up to and Antonio inviting his CI to meet his wife was amusing .

1x03 Chin Check

The undercover operation to get the guns was risky but what a great result and continuing the kidnapping from Fire was nice as it keeps the the two shows linked

Now Is Always Temporary

Another great episode but not knowing the horder having a boy in her basement was sad so glad she went in second time

Thread