29 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Cyber Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI Cyber Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premires 4th March 2015

The FBI's team of cyber crime investigators, headed by Special Agent Avery Ryan (Patricia Arquette),[6] works to solve cases involving the darknet and deep web. Avery, an esteemed Ph.D. cyber-psychologist, is in charge of the Cyber Crime Division at Quantico, Virginia.[7] The team she leads, which also includes Senior Special Agent Elijah Mundo, is tasked with solving Internet-related murders, cyber-theft, hacking, sex offenses and blackmail.

Show Site  

CSI Cyber Trailer CBS

1x01 Kidnaping 2.0

I wasn't impressed with the first episode however as CSI fan it was ok episode but there were so many stupid thing happens in this episode to make it unrealistic show to make it believable and to start the first episode with an international baby kidnapping ring was ambitious but follow through was bad.  

First problem with this series is wrong casting, I just can't accept James Van beek as an action hero what he does in first episode was ridclous to actually make it believable the way he entered the boat factory was laughable than rescue in the water with baby was way over the top.

Second problem it didn't really keep my interest there are better computer show out there

I just don't get why they did try change CSI:NY into this show it would been a better transition in my opinion.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-4-2015 07:27 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I agree it was an ok episode but nothing special. I'll try a few more episodes but might not finish the season if it doesn't improve

1x02 CMND:\Crash

This was a much better episode and storyline about roller-coaster crash this actually felt like a CSI episode

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I liked it as well. But pff, this series is bad for your feeling of safety in general...

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

it's scary to think how simple these things can be done

This has now been added to the VIP site

The new episode

lol we don't have anything like that taxi app yet, but how they tracked down nr 1 was great.
Finding out who was responsible and why was sad.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

in America it's call uber

Over here we don't but future of minicab

Reply 11#11 bala's post

yes, I know Uber, there has been a lot of protests against it in Belgium but it might come in the future, didn't know it was the same system.

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

This show is nothing like CSI it really scary stuff they show us

With normal CSI we know it unlikly we will get murdered but this version 'it could happend to you ' is a bit too close to comfort

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Yes but like with CSI, it shows you what can happen.
If you go to New York and you want to get to know the city, you won't walk around alone at night in a darker part of the city cause you know it isn't safe.
Maybe this show can get people to think about the stuff they put on social media and the risks involved with everything you put out there.

1x04 Fire Code

This was interesting way to start fires but if she didn't leave the printer at night the fire wouldn't of started

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I was happy with the extra background in the new guy

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

we will learn more as series progress but i have feeling this will be the least successful CSI

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Maybe but at least they are trying something new

1x05 Crowd Sourced

This continues to most amusing CSI series and the guy running with the bomb was stupid but it counting up before reaching 200 to explode was interesting type of bomb. I never seen a bomb that get triggers with it connect 200 smart phones for it to explode but i suppose that next generation of bomb .

1x06 The Evil Twin

Another amusing CSI episode the idea that hotel system could be hacked is one thing but to keep hotel room to look like someone is still in the room while she dead is ridclous since obvious when computer order room service and maid service for 3 days after the person dead i can't believe none of staff noticed the dead body ?.

29 12
Thread