Thread
Printable Version

About MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D & Episode Guides

About MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D & Episode Guides

Not All Heroes Are Super!

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D Premiered September 24, 2013 On ABC.

About AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D
Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel’s feature films, as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson's team consists of Agent Grant Ward, highly trained in combat and espionage; Agent Melinda May, expert pilot and martial artist; Agent Leo Fitz, brilliant engineer; and Agent Jemma Simmons, genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker, Skye.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel’s first television series, is from executive producers Joss Whedon (Marvel's The Avengers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who co-wrote the pilot (Dollhouse, Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog). Jeffrey Bell (Angel, Alias) and Jeph Loeb (Smallville, Lost, Heroes) also serve as executive producers. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

Cast
Real NameCharacter Name
Clark GreggAgent Phil Coulson
Ming-NaAgent Melinda May
Elizabeth HenstridgeAgent Gemma Simmons
Iain De CaestecketAgent Leo Fitz
Brett DaltonAgent Grant Ward
Chloe BennetSkye

Source: IMDB.com & ABC

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 14:42 ]

Season 1 Episode Guide

Episode 1: Pilot (Sep/24/2013)
Agent Phil Coulson, mysteriously returned from the dead, puts together an elite squad of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to deal with the unusual, the strange, and the superpowered. On their first case, they befriend a hacker named Skye who knows the location of a super-strong factory worker whose emotions are running out of control.

Episode 2: 0-8-4 (Oct/01/2013)
Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents travel to Peru to investigate an object of unknown origin, codenamed 0-8-4. But when he runs into Comandante Camilla Reyes, more than just sparks fly at 30,000 feet.

Episode 3: The Asset (Oct/08/2013)
When the brilliant scientist Dr. Franklin Hall is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate him. Skye is their only way in -- pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down.

Episode 4: Eye Spy (Oct/15/2013)
Agent Coulson and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team try to track down a mysterious woman who has single-handedly committed numerous high-stakes heists. But when the woman's identity is revealed, a troubling secret stands to ruin Coulson.

Episode 5: Girl in the Flower Dress (Oct/22/2013)
A Chinese man with superpowers goes missing under mysterious circumstances, and Coulson and his team soon discover that a hacker friend of Skye's is involved... and Skye is helping him.

Episode 6: F.Z.Z.T (Nov/05/2013)
When floating bodies turn up, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D must hunt down an elusive killer. No one is safe -- not even the team.

Episode 7: The Hub (Nov/12/2013)
Dangerous secrets are being kept from Coulson’s team, and he works the system to save Ward and Fitz when they are sent on a Level 8 classified mission that may end in tragedy.

Episode 8: The Wall (Nov/19/2013)
The team investigates an assault in Norway and discovers that a paganist hate group has obtained an Asgardian staff that grants rage and superhuman strength to anyone who touches it. Complications ensue when Grant ends up touching the staff.

Episode 9: Repairs (Nov/26/2013)
Coulson and his team are haunted by a mysterious force that threatens to destroy them all, and only a secret from May's past can save them.

Episode 10: The Bridge (Dec/10/2013)
To take on the threat of Centipede, Coulson brings in Mike Peterson, a former test subject who is trying to make a new life for himself as a superhero. However, he soon finds his loyalties tested when Centipede abducts his son in an attempt to get the key to Stage 3.

Episode 11: The Magical Place (Jan/07/2014)
Coulson uncovers vital information about the mystery of his death, but, with Centipede out for blood, this knowledge may come at the cost of one of the team.

Episode 12: Seeds (Jan/14/2014)
The team is called in to investigate a mysterious freezing incident at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Science & Technology Academy. However, Coulson and Melinda go on a side mission to find the partner of the agent who died delivering a baby Skye to an orphanage, and learn the true story of their teammate's background.

Episode 13: T.R.A.C.K.S. (Feb/04/2014)
Coulson and his team try to get a lead on Ian Quinn in the hopes he will take them to the Clairvoyant. However, a mission on a train goes awry leaving the team scattered and disorganized... and one of them on the verge of death.

Episode 14: T.A.H.I.T.I. (Mar/04/2014)
Coulson teams up with a fellow agent to find a cure for Skye before it's too late. However, the price may be more than Coulson or Skye are willing to pay.

Episode 15: Yes Man (Mar/11/2014)
The Asgardian warrior Sif comes to Earth to bring back Lorelei, an enchantress who can seduce men with the power of her voice... and chooses Ward as her new protector.

Episode 16: End of the Beginning (Apr/01/2014)
Agents Garrett and Triplett are back to help Coulson's team track down S.H.I.E.L.D.'S nefarious enemy - the Clairvoyant. But will Deathlok destroy them all to protect his master's identity?

Episode 17: Turn, Turn, Turn (Apr/08/2014)
Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst.

Episode 18: Providence (Apr/15/2014)
In the aftermath of HYDRA's infiltration, S.H.I.E.L.D. is declared a potential terrorist organization. Coulson and his team receive a mysterious set of coordinates and travel to Canada seeking refuge. Meanwhile, the Clairvoyant takes advantage of the chaos to break into the Fridge, release dozens of super-powered criminals, and acquire mystical and high-tech weaponry.

Episode 19: The Only Light in the Darkness (Apr/22/2014)
Coulson confirms that one of the escaped prisoners from the Fridge is heading to Portland to continue stalking a woman... a woman that Coulson was once involved with. Meanwhile, Skye and Koenig come up with a plan to learn who was that the Fridge during the breakout.

Episode 20: Nothing Personal (Apr/29/2014)
Coulson and what's left of his team discover what happened at Providence base in their absence. Meanwhile, Skye tries to stall for time so that HYDRA can't get the information on the hard drive. And Melinda finds out the truth about the TAHITI project.

Episode 21: Ragtag (May/06/2014)
Coulson and Melinda infiltrate Cybertek and learn the origins of the Deathlok project. As the team track HYDRA to their base in Havana, Grant remembers his past and is forced to make some tough decisions about his present.

Episode 22: Beginning of the End (May/13/2014)
Dark secrets are revealed as Coulson and his team put everything on the line to stop Garrett and the forces of HYDRA.

Source: TVRage

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2014 14:25 ]

Season 2 Episode Guide

Episode 1: Shadows (Sep/23/2014)
Coulson continues as director of the new shadow S.H.I.E.L.D. operation, and is forced to hire a group of mercenaries to supplement their efforts. They soon discover that HYDRA is after an artifact from World War II and is employing Crusher Creel--the Absorbing Man--to obtain it. Meanwhile, General Talbot continues his hunt for the team.

Episode 2: Heavy is the Head (Sep/30/2014)
While Lance considers a new job offer, Coulson and his people try to track down Creel before he can give the obelisk to Hydra. Meanwhile, Fitz tries to cope with the loss of his partner and Raina reenters the picture.

Episode 3: Making Friends and Influencing People (Oct/07/2014)
The reason for Jemma's departure is revealed, as Donnie Gill is discovered and both Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. want him because of his ice powers. Meanwhile, Fitz confronts Grant for the first time since Grant tried to kill him.

Episode 4: Face My Enemy (Oct/14/2014)
Coulson and Melinda go undercover to get a painting which may hold the key to Coulson's deteriorating condition. However, when the mission goes source and Hydra sabotages the Bus, Fitz may be the only one who can save the team.

Episode 5: A Hen in the Wolf House (Oct/21/2014)
When Skye's father refuses to help her, Raina is forced to threaten Jemma's cover unless Coulson helps her recover the obelisk. When he refuses, Jemma is forced to turn to an unexpected ally to make her escape.

Episode 6: A Fractured House (Oct/28/2014)
Whitehall hires mercenaries to impersonate S.H.I.E.L.D. and stage an attack on the UN. Coulson sends Melinda, Lance, and Bobbi into the field to find the man who designed their weapons, and then negotiates with the Senator who is calling for an anti-S.H.I.E.L.D. ban: Grant's older brother.

Episode 7: The Writing on the Wall (Nov/11/2014)
A killer strikes at the survivors of the Tahiti Project, and Coulson must undergo painful memory retrieval to identify the next intended victim. Meanwhile, Melinda, Bobbi, and Hunter follow Ward after his escape from custody.

Episode 8: The Things We Bury (Nov/18/2014)
While Coulson and some of his team head to Hawaii on their first step to locating the alien city, Melinda and her remaining teammates check the SRS records for information on Whitehall and his connection to the Red Skull. Meanwhile, Bobbi interrogates Sunil and Grant abducts his brother and forces him to tell the truth about what happened to their brother Thomas.

Episode 9: ...Ye Who Enter Here (Dec/02/2014)
Coulson is forced to divide his team, sending half of them to rescue Raina from Hydra. Meanwhile, he leads the other half to San Juan to find the entrance to the Kree city. However, gaining entrance to the city may cost them dear.

Episode 10: What They Become (Dec/09/2014)
Grant takes Skye to meet her father for the first time that she can remember. Meanwhile, Hydra attempts to enter the Kree city and Coulson launches a desperate attempt to stop them... and keep Raina from entering the temple with the Diviner.

Episode 11: Aftershocks (Mar/03/2015)
As the team deals with the loss of Trip, Skye remains in quarantine to make sure that whatever infected Mack hasn't spread to her as well. Meanwhile, the heads of HYDRA discuss what to do now that Whitehall is dead.

Episode 12: Who You Really Are (Mar/10/2015)
A mysterious woman walks out of the ocean and Coulson's team soon confirms that she's their ally Lady Sif of Asgard. They soon discover that she has amnesia, and that an alien Kree is responsible... and he's there to destroy anyone transformed by the obelisk.

Episode 13: One of Us (Mar/17/2015)
Cal assembles a team of index individuals to help him expose Coulson's "crimes" to the world. Meanwhile, Skye fights for control of her new powers, and Melinda calls in a psychologist and former S.H.I.E.L.D. employee to help.

Episode 14: Love in the Time of Hydra (Mar/24/2015)
Coulson and his team are still reeling from a shocking revelation that leaves the team fractured as they must decide what to do with one of their own. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack reveal their true allegiance to Hunter, while elsewhere, Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission.

Episode 15: One Door Closes (Mar/31/2015)
War comes to Coulson's doorstep in a way he never anticipated as shocking revelations are brought to light, and Skye struggles to control her new abilities but will soon make a decision that irrevocably changes her life.

Episode 16: Afterlife (Apr/07/2015)
Coulson and Lance go to ground while waiting for Coulson's reinforcements to arrive. Meanwhile, Gonzales makes an offer to Melinda, Fitz refuses to play along, and Skye meets her new transitioner.

Episode 17: Melinda (Apr/14/2015)
While Skye trains in the city of Afterlife, Melinda takes over her new duties and discovers that Coulson was hiding secrets from her. In the past, Coulson and Melinda go on a mission to recover an Enhanced, and Melinda soon finds herself up against an unexpected enemy.

Episode 18: The Frenemy of My Enemy (Apr/21/2015)
Skye insists on accompanying Cal home to ease the blow of his losing her and Jiaying forever. As Hydra closes in on them, Coulson initiates his plan to track down Hydra... by allying with Grant and Kara.

Episode 19: The Dirty Half Dozen (Apr/28/2015)
Coulson is forced to continue his alliance with Grant while working with Gonzales to rescue Lincoln and Deathlok. Meanwhile, Skye returns to the team, and Cal and Jiaying have a heart-to-heart.

Episode 20: Scars (May/05/2015)
Skye is torn between her loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D. and her connection to the Inhumans as tensions rise between the groups--and Coulson reveals a secret he's been hiding from even those closest to him.

Episode 21: S.O.S. (1) (May/12/2015)
S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe. Coulson and his team will be forced to make shocking sacrifices that will leave their relationships and their world changed forever.

Episode 22: S.O.S. (2) (May/12/2015)
S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe. Coulson and his team will be forced to make shocking sacrifices that will leave their relationships and their world changed forever.

Source: TVRage

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-3-2015 12:33 ]

Thread