32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Played Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Played Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Played sees the CIU (Covert Investigations Unit) take on a new case and target each week. The unit designs the operation and executes each case undercover as they infiltrate criminal worlds, collect evidence, and make arrests. The undercover CIU detectives build relationships with bad guys, whether coaxing confessions, buying drugs and guns in covert sting operations, infiltrating high finance scams, or immersing themselves with a crew of bank robbers. Today’s fast-paced times demand equally rapid detective work: these cops work quickly, plunging into the deep end and into high stakes scenarios with short, intense timeframes. Then, after posing as various criminals, the members of the CIU flip the switch and try and go home to their “normal” lives as spouses and parents.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 15:23 ]

PLAYED Teaser

Disabled embed link so can only post link.

Trailer

Pilot

Well not bad start to series having new boss take over who want his team but he really played it too close to edge

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Drugs

I'm a little surprised Daniel didn't try to stop the shooting at the restaurant as they had no idea who he was aiming at and his undercover son almost blowing the sting was interesting as it turned out more believable

1x02 Girls

Wow this was disturbing using under-age girl for prostitution was awful but glad they managed one of the girls to flip

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Why on earth would they send Maria in to bring down the under-age prostitution ring when she was beaten the last time she investigated prostitution but fair play to her taking him to a hotel room to get him to confess

1x03 Money

Daniel getting close to Beth was interesting as she was only trying to get Colin jealous but the fact Colin killed the guard on the last job made it risky

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

That was a massive risk with his girlfriend problem i am glad he able to still concentrate

1x04 Lawyers

Well this was interesting case of one law partner hire hitman get rid of witness for their clients.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The cleaner getting under Rebecca's skin during interrogation was amusing and that could of ended so much worse before he killed himself

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say turn the table on an interrogation was rather smart

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I cant believe he figured out who Rebecca had been talking too

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well he certainly was skilled interrogator but his background in army was the reason why he was good since he mentioned he used interrogate prisoners so he became quite good. I am glad this happened to her because she does come off a bit smug at times.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I thought the informant was going to get hurt but considering she was nervous she handled it well

1x05 Guns

What a stroke of luck Jesse was able to save their lives and cement his cover,  robbery was crossing the line but at leased he didn't kill them and what a shame his friend died

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but telling his mentor it wanted to be like him shows he's still doesn't have his experience but the fact he tried is good .

1x06 Fights

After the first failed attempt I'm surprised Rebecca trusted Marcus enough to risk Jesse's life by putting him in the ring

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well that problem with you have friendship with someone who she respected it's a good thing that he didn't go too far before it was too late

32 12
Thread