23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Prison Break Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot
I thought i would watch this from the beginning again and i liked the way Michael used the origami swan to check the way the drains run and the first time Lincoln saw the tattoo

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 13:00 ]

1x02 Allen

Getting the bolt back was easy but T-Bag thinks he killed him was going to make things tough, Michael managed to pass the diabetic test and turn the bolt into an Allen key but losing his toe was nasty

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2015 14:58 ]

1x03 Cell Test

Nice plan in testing Sucre with the fake mobile and Lincoln telling the guard but Sucre not being happy about loosing his visits was understandable and Michael gets Haywire as a new cell mate is going to be awkward

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2015 19:39 ]

1x04 Cute Poison

Haywire is starting to figure out Michael's tattoo and Sucre regrets moving cells but Michael has that fixed by smacking his head against the bars and blamed Haywire good ending with the possibility of Michael getting transferred

1x05 English, Fitz or Percy

With Kellerman and Hale blackmailing Warden Pope Michael almost got transferred but Kellerman and Hale turning up at Pope's house was the last straw and he canceled the transfer

1x06 Riots, Drills and the Devil (1)

I can't believe it's been five years since I watched the first five episodes, so I watched them again to refresh my memory. Michael's nightly escapades are getting risky but creating a lock-down by sabotaging the air conditioning was a great way to give himself more time but the riot getting Sara into huge trouble was unfortunate

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-8-2015 20:12 ]

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I can't believe you choose to come back to this .

Your already behind on current shows

1x07 Riots, Drills and the Devil (2)

Michael getting to Sara before the convicts was predictable but never the less she took a risk following him and Lincoln walking into a trap was disappointing as I thought it looked obvious, Bellick refusing to help Sara because it's not protocol was amusing

1x08 The Old Head

Veronica and Nick were lucky Lukasz opened the door first but tragic he paid with his life and after that phone call they should of expected something, LJ's parents dying while protecting him was unbelievable and making it look like he killed them was evil

1x09 Tweener

T-Bag's kid hanging himself after Michael refused to help was sad but the guard having a booty call on the table over the hole was amusing

1x10 Sleight of Hand

Michael being forced to give up Fibonacci after Abruzzi's demotion in the prison ranking was unfortunate but setting a trap after the way Falzone spoke to him was karma

1x11 And Then There Were 7

Quinn tracking Veronica, Nick and LJ to the cabin in the woods was predictable but ending up down the well was amusing and the guard wearing Michael's watch was arrogant but the way he got it back was impressive

1x12 Odd Man Out

The group trying to reduce their number by one and target T-Bag was understandable as he's a loose canon but him having an insurance plan was a bad move as he was killed along with his son which was tragic, LJ slipping away to attend his mother's funeral was asking for trouble

1x13 End of the Tunnel

Michael having to find a way to get Lincoln out of Solitary confinement in time for the escape was no easy task but sods law the drain got fixed

1x14 The Rat

Talk about a close call but at leased they didn't get caught and survived to attempt another day but with time running out for Lincoln he only has 16 hours to come up with a new plan and so much for sabotaging the chair with the rat

1x15 By the Skin and the Teeth

The last second reprieve was dramatic but predictable and the new plan does sound suicidal but trust him to burn his back and damaging his tattoo

1x16 Brother's Keeper

Interesting flashback on how they ended up at Fox River especially Sara after being too high to save the kid it the road accident

1x17 J-Cat

Michael and Sucre both ending up in solitary was amusing and a great way for Michael to get in the psych ward but Sucre finishing the hole in the floor was great and what was LJ thinking

1x18 Bluff

All Michael's work to save Lincoln lying in the hands of Haywire was unfortunate but getting the guard fired for burning Michael was karma after shacking down the others for money

1x19 The Key

Lincoln was lucky his father turned up just in time to save him from Kellerman and with Abruzzi back T-Bag looked worried at first but Bellick finally discovers the hole thanks to Tweener should make things awkward

23 12
Thread