36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Power Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Power Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Power Premieres on Starz on June 07, 2014

Power tells the story of James "Ghost" St. Patrick, a wealthy New York City nightclub owner who caters to the city's elite. He wants to build an empire, turn the club into a Fortune 500 business, but there's just one problem: Ghost is living a double life. When he is not in the club, he is the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York for a very high-level clientele. His marriage, family and business all become unknowingly threatened as he is tempted to leave his criminal life behind and become the rags-to-riches businessman he wants to be most of all.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Power Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 15:22 ]

Power | New Series | STARZ

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 15:18 ]

Style of Power

Pilot

A very good pilot Ghost really was interesting character on one hand he owns a nightclub but he's also drug kingpin who uses nightclub as front for his illegal activities. Getting rip off was tough because he had no choice shut down operations which looks rather extensive.

Ghost better be careful about seeing high school sweetheart that playing with fire because his wife look like crazy jealous women it going blow up in his face.  The ending finding out she DA target Ghost boss is going create one hell of a complication.

Power | New York City | STARZ

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 15:17 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

Power | Episode 103 Preview | STARZ

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 15:13 ]

1x02 Whoever He Is

Look like Ghost wife is feel unappreciated and look Ghost is becoming sweet on his high school girlfriend

1x03 This Is Real

Well knowing not to go bank with his wife was amusing since she found out he used their savings for the nightclub.

The baby almost choking on ghost girlfriend key chain was a close call i didn't expect that i thought it was going set up for an argument between ghost and his wife.

Ghost better have more control over his right hand man he getting a little too carried away with torture

Power | Episode 104 Preview | STARZ

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 15:12 ]

1x04 Who are You

Well look like everyone get laid in this episode . Look like Ghost was lucky not to go meeting thanks cops trying shut down the club but the string operation was bound to be a failure consider how careful they are .

Power | Episode 105 Preview

1x05 I Gotta Go

Things are still messed up with situation but having both ghost and his girlfriend get same news about Libo was amusing and both making excuses about the call was great. If only she knew she was sleeping with the distributor for her case

Power | Episode 107 Preview | STARZ

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-22-2014 08:06 ]

1x06 Who You With?

Cheating on wife was bound to backfire soon because she knows something is up but trying to figure who hiting them is getting annoying as we have no clue

1x07 Loyalty

I can't believe i didn't know who was behind the hit it was so obvious he had to be him but we still can't believe Kane would do that to him but he played him into shooting his rival .

36 12
Thread