Thread
Printable Version

Andy Barker Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Andy Barker Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Andy Barker Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:42 ]

1x01 Pilot

So Andy becoming a P.I. was by accident because he was in the same suit and I'm not surprised he took the case of the missing husband from the wife but not bad for an accountant, the intercom message was funny but the way he kept his meeting and escaped the alley was impressive

1x02 Fairway, My Lovely

The wife thinking her husband was murder because he was in the prime of his life and having an affair was a little ridiculous when you seen him but the wife was right but who with was funny

1x03 Three Days of the Chicken

The three of them walking in slow motion was amusing but he should of noticed the name of the boat when looking for inspector 78 and the end was a surprise

1x04 Dial M for Laptop

Lew forgetting to warn Andy about an upcoming case when they took his laptop by mistake was amusing considering he had the father in laws tax returns on it and time was running out to get then in

1x05 The Big No Sleep

Loosing the babies favorite toy and the baby not sleeping because of it was amusing but all the women turning up in the same dresses when the doctor was on the run was priceless

1x06 The Lady Varnishes

Finding the 40 years letter from Lew's old flame, Rita who is innocent after she has spent the past 40 years in prison but Mickey taking all the evidence made it a little harder but messing up the mike was amusing

Thread