35 12
Thread
Printable Version

About a Girl Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

About a Girl Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Until the fourm for this show get added you can discuss the show here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:34 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

i seen the first episode even though it very similar my boys it different

finally a show for women understand guys

shame this show cancelled

Reply #3 bala's post

It got canceled? I thought they were bringing it back for another season...well, I just checked Wikipedia and it did get canceled. It's a shame...The N doesn't have that many good shows...Degrassi is wearing thin and some of the others are too soapy.

Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

Yep what a shame it had promise espically how it ended on a clif-hanger

This show was so cute. It had the feel of what Miss Guided tried to be but way better. It was a shame it was cancelled, this was another light cotton candy show that you could relax and watch but most importantly it entertained. I loved the boys camping trip monster

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

that was funny a yellow truck

I am so disappointed that the show was cancelled. I really wanted to see what happened between Amy and Jason!

Reply 8#8 dannixx's post

Who's your favourite character mcrichie for me

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I thought i would give this a try no I'm up to date and i should be able to finish it all in one afternoon
1x01 About A Pilot
What a first episode Felicia and her screaming and then the prize winning poo but stealing her broken car and then returning it working was nice it just a shame she said the word awesome again

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

What are you going watch next week ?

I will be finish off copsac than watch strike back and finishing off the week with generation kill

1x02 About The Rules

What a great response to Amy's food labels i now know who to thank for the food but eating the chicken she found down the sofa was a surprise and the way the girlfriend's fall out the door was funny

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I want to watch some of the short shows that i can watch i a day or two

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I know what i am going to watch next Echo Beach and Moving Wallpaper

1x03 About A Job

Amy boss being too friendly reminded me of someone i worked with years ago but he used the excuse of catching his cigarette on their trousers to feel their legs and the funny thing is he got away with it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-18-2010 14:08  
I want to watch some of the short shows that i can watch i a day or two
Here are some suggestion from viptv

• 3 Lbs.
  • Heartland
  • Notes from the Underbelly
  • The Wedding Bells

1x04 About A Flood

I cant believe Amy went to so much trouble to get Stacy away from Jason but her diary sounded boring

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Thanks for the suggestions i will give them a try

1x05 About A Break-Up

What a way to save Benny from the peanut allergy reaction but the Dan prank to the guys was funny

1x06 About A Visit

Amy trying to hide the fact that she lives with guys from her mother was amusing it's a shame the guys came back early from their camping trip

35 12
    Thread