Thread
Printable Version

Best Friends Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Best Friends Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Best Friends Forever Premiered on NBC on April 04, 2012

Jessica and Lennon, best friends forever, live on opposite sides of the country with the different men in their lives. But when Jessica is served divorce papers, she reluctantly moves back to New York and back into Lennon's apartment. It doesn't take long for the girls to fall back into old habits: beloved traditions, Steel Magnolias marathons, epic girl-talk sessions... none of which is good news to Lennon's live-in boyfriend, Joe. He's trying to be understanding, but begins to feel like a stranger in his own home. It doesn't help that his new houseguest accidentally keeps seeing him naked.

Meanwhile, Jessica is just trying to get used to the single life again. She's doing everything from buying new underwear to reconnecting with old friends, like Rav, who may or may not have feelings for her. She hasn't spoken to him since he punched her ex-husband in the face at their wedding... but somehow, that doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. Girls will be girls and men will forever be on the outside looking in!

From Executive Producer Scot Armstrong (Old School, Hangover 2) comes a new comedy about old friends, new beginnings, and awkward situations.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Best Friends Forever Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:34 ]

Advanced preview

Well i just watch advanced preview on youtube and i have say this isn't a great comedy but i feel sorry for the boyfriend having her best friend move in with them is bound to cause problems but her thinking he was propose lead her to wrong conclusion and ending with him being naked was priceless

1x01 Pilot

How wrong Jessica was about the proposal but why he brought the ring in the first place was nice but the naked scenes were funny

1x02 The Butt Dial (aka It's Raining Friends)

Jessica butt dialing her ex Peter for over six minutes was amusing considering what they were doing and what Lennon tried to do to cheer Jessica up was nice

1x03 Put A Pin In It

Jessica's belongings literally turning up on her doorstep was bad timing and all because she ignored her voice mail and Lennon trying to create a wonderful surprise gift for Joe's dad's retirement party was nice until the fire but what Jessica did was great

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I watched first episode and couldn't bother to watch next episode

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The impromptu song and dancing at the end is amusing

Cancelled

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

YES :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

I thought forever was longer than five episodes

1x04 Single And Lovin' It

You just knew no matter how hard Lennon and Joe tried to have any private time that Jessica would interrupt them but the Cougar ball was amusing

1x05 Hey Nonny Nonny

You can understand why Joe was worried about the way Ken was dancing with Lennon with his hands and face all over her breasts and him not being gay was predictable

1x06 Fatal Blow Out

Lennon and Jessica thinking Joe winning the fan favourite award would need some help so they host a party for the nerds was a bad idea but the discussion with the three of them in the bath was amusing

This has now been added to the flash site

Thread