Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:19 ]

5x01 The Skank Reflex Analysis

Who would want to be the face of hemroids but the commercial was amusing

5x02 The Infestation Hypothesis

Sheldon's hallucinations after sitting in Penny chair was amusing but chasing him from her door with the chair was priceless and what a time for Leonard's computer to freeze, the Internet kissing gadget was weired

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Poor Raj and Penny gets a acting job. Yea!
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

What was weird about the device was Rag and Howard getting into it.  Sheldon fears were great but also justified it seems,  Love that Amy keeps trying to get Sheldon to do something sexual.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 5#5 sanggye's post

I loved his dream. Thinking she had the cushion fumigated!  hahhaa

I also enjoyed the internet sex toys.

Sang: what's with the red the's?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

What red The's?

Reply 7#7 sanggye's post

Weird.  When I was reading it earlier all your "the's" are Red.

Reply 5#5 sanggye's post

I was rewatching the episode, and after over a year wondering why Amy looked familiar, I realized she was played Blossom on the tv show Blossom.  And that in real life she has a PH.D in neuroscience

I love the fact that Amy can always make Sheldon do weird and crazy thing. Sheldon thinking that phrase "It is not what it looks like" meant something different was hilarious!.

The pulled groin extropolation

This episode was a riot.  Amy was in fine form and leonard going to the wedding was great.  I think there is going to be some tension between howard and bernadette though.....  living with his mom.  Really!  hahahah  

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

It's scary that she yells and can talk just like Howard's mom

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

yeah that was too funny!!!   good stuff.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Amy saying to Penny you have a better chance was amusing but why on earth does she think Leonard has fallen for her and Bernadette was priceless imitating Howard's mother

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

You have to remember, Amy is just a bit better with personal relations than Sheldan.  He experience with sex and relationships is almost null.  So with Leonard gave her a peck on the cheek, she took it to mean more.  Imagine her as a blossoming teenager, a teenager will read any sign of friendliness as a come-on.

Don't think that Bernadette was suppose to be imitating the mother, in another episode she yelled out to the mother the same way.  Think that in the show, when she yells she has the same characteristics as Howard's mother.  Something along the lines that men, especially men who have heavy attachments to their mothers, tend to find woman that subconsciously remind them of their mother .  (Men marry their mothers, woman marry their fathers)   http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/05/080505223427.htm

5x04 The Wiggly Finger Catalyst

Well Raj got used, now he needs to find a nice Indian girl.  Sheldon, basing life off of dice is just too funny.

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

I loved the dice that was great!  He choose it for everything. I would think using the facilities or showering wouldn't be counted.

Raj is going to pay.....a lot.  Dissapointed she was a gold digger.  Surely she didn't know to begin with, but after that's a conscious choice.  Poor raj....

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

Who they got to play Emily was interesting considering her role in Switched at Birth and Rajesh asking Emily to cover her eyes was amusing

The Russian Rocket Reaction

Will Wheaton not being evil.  I thought there was going to be a big trick played.  Then Data, oh yeah.

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

But sheldon lost his list.  Think he can remake it from memory?  Or will he even try.  

Thread