Thread
Printable Version

Fawlty Towers Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fawlty Towers Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Had to post here because there is no forum for this yet. I can't believe they put this up - I loved it when I was younger. We had all the episodes and I used to watch them over and over again with my sister. It was so funny.
Have to admit I find it a little too silly in places now I'm older, but it's still a classic!

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:34 ]
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

never heard of it before....whats it about????
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

Reply 2#2 mamaeyeore's post

Fawlty Towers is a British comedy from the '70's.  Here's a brief synopsis:

Inept and manic English hotel owner and manager, Basil Fawlty, isn't cut out for his job. He's intolerant, rude and paranoid. Chaos frequently reigns as Basil tries to run the hotel, constantly under verbal (and sometime physical) attack from his unhelpful wife Sybil, and hindered by the incompetent, but easy target, Manuel, their Spanish waiter.  Fortunately he has an intelligent and attractive maid to help him out of the various situations he gets into.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

heehee...sounds good, is it coming here or did they put it back on tv???
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

Reply 4#4 mamaeyeore's post

It's here now.  It was one of the newly added shows on VIP...catch it while it's free.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

This is what comedy used to be ........................................................................................great

开幕式主题曲换成芙蓉姐姐多好啊

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Thread