67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Good Guys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Good Guys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:37 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first episode was ridiculously funny on how the whole situation got completely out of control was amazing.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Strange format for this show but it did make me laugh

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it's not typical cop show which makes it stand out

Episode 2 :

Using a human tracker to track the car was funny but i kind of knew the car wouldn't be there when they came back. smart thinking with ankle tracker .

i love how they comes up with ideas so quickly and seriously do they have to explain everything i mean we smart enough to figured most of it out without them actually tell us what happens.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was smart thinking with ankle tracker but turning down a date with Liz for his tradition after a big bust was strange

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

it wasn't strange he just wanted show his partner he cares. he owned him  forsaving him

broken door theory

Another good episode and giving everyone the flu was funny in this episode including the bad guy but i liked how small crimes lead to major crimes. . These have to be the luckiest cop in Dallas i mean how many times have they got shot at ?.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

this show has alot of potential. I love how stark gave everyone the flu.  The sillyness is a bit over the top, but overall it's a good filler show for the summer.  The writting will have to get some work to go into the fall.  We'll see.

They are lucky because, I don't know why, but seriously, they need to stop being shot at. hahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Spreading his germs to everyone who hadn't had the flu vaccine was funny and after all that Gemini had nothing to do with the vending machine damage

Episode 4

Well that shot that garage door almost got them burnt . The report saying it was other way around was amusing   .

The dog poisoning case turn into chemical dysfunction was another lucky break . These guys have a habit of making most ridiculous case sound exciting what are the chance that random dog stumbles into drug manufacturing lab and get poisoned leading the police to the drug lab -you really can't make this up on police show yet this show get away with it.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The dog poisoning that lead to the meths lab is so random that it makes it funny and Jack and his ex Liz should get back together

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i think it's going to be on again off again situation

Episode 5

Well getting lock in back of truck while accidental shot a gun re-enforced van isn't best idea suggest they jump out at 70MPH in theory sounds crazy

Reply 14#14 bala's post

this show has gotten to point where it makes me giggle. I'm starting to really like it. HAhahahaha.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That was funny when he tried to shoot a hole so he could get a signal for his phone but the bad guys thinking the truck backfired was crazy and trust them to steal the wrong car. Julius sacrificing his car to save them was nice and switching the brick was brilliant

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

it's a great comedy

1x06 Small Rooms

Good episode it's great how they turn a simple car theft and a gun from the evidence locker it to solving a major crime but what happened to Liz's mom's car was funny

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well this show really is ridiculous but the young gun runner finding out his brother shot his other brother was really sad   but them fighting each other in liz mother house was also great.

1x07 Hunches and Heists

Another funny episode when Jack and Dan investigate a Dry Cleaning Store that was robbed but i thought that it was for uniforms because of the equipment used to break in. Trust them to go to the wrong bank and get to the jewelry store before them and the gun fight at the cemetery was amusing

67 1234
Thread