Thread
Printable Version

The Game Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Game Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well i really like this show it ain't often i see comedy that funny and rude at the same time. i don't mean rude in offensive way inappropriate way but in way that funny. i really enjoy it when the jokes come fast and quick and you really pay attention to what the actors saying or you would miss the joke.

it's shame no-one else want chat about this show

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:38 ]

No sh*t....they got yhe game on here.

I was going to suggest this show....& low and behold its on the site.

I never watched this show while it aired on CWTV....but fell in love with it on BET re-runs

Theere's going to be a quiz for this

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-25-2009 16:30 ]

The Game Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers )

Discuss the New season and changes on this topic

[ Last edited by bala at 1-13-2011 13:25 ]

Parachutes... Beach Chairs

Well it been sometime for a new episode and it seems 2 years have past and everything is now diffrent but this wouldn't be The game if there wasn't any drama and Malanie doing secret DNA test on Dawin kids turn out to be a mistake at first i was annoyed but by the end of second episode i couldn't believe it. .

Malakie taking TT girl was wrong he better teach him a lesson he treat him like crap and he takes it,  he needs stand up and get him back but doing boss wife is going bite him on the ass.

Jason wife really has changed i like her before but this new one i hate i can't believe she turn like that and cast new actress as their daughter was sad.

Fmr. CW Show 'The Game' Gets 2nd Chance on BET

Preview

I think Melanie is a dumbass, like she has a blended family deal with it. and to have Derwin on another emotional roller coaster again.  Again Melanie should be focusing on her doctor career and just accept she has a blended family and just raise the boy as her own From day one she wanted to sabttage her and Derwin. I just hope soon Derwin will just leave her and move on with him and his son.

Kelly looks weird , as for changing the BritBrat that is what they do with kid actors. I think with her and JAson they are doing a typical divorce almost like my parents divorce

Malik is a punk always has been so he will get what is coming to him soon enough. and Tasha all she does is ruin relationships even if she is trying to get her groove back

The Game: Melanie to Have a Baby?

The Confession Episode

I can't believe this episode hasn't been updated yet,  but she finally told him but i am surprised Darwin gave her another chance

The wingman

Now i would guessed he would eventually get arrested the way he kept going on

It Was All Just a Week Ago

I am glad his girlfriend convince him to go to rehab but it Darwin not turning up will cause trouble .

Episode 5

Well this another ok episode Darwin lying and trying keep both his women happy was bound backfire .

The Game 4x06

Well he didn't rehab seriously glad Darwin decided help him go back

The Game 4x08

Well what was Melanie thinking having 3 some you just knew it wouldn't turn out great and it's shame Malek is being blackmailed by his ex-girlfriend

Season 4 Episode 10

Well it was bound to get out now he has no-one

Season 4 Episode 11

Got fed up waiting for last 3 episode to get updated, Tasha meet dying man so she think

Season 4 Episode 12

Wow Tasha finding out that he was dying was amusing i figured it was line in the last episode but can Malek make a comeback and just Melanie and Darwin were happy he finds out she has an abortion

Thread