Thread
Printable Version

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

I'm already on season 4 and i have to be honest this character so mess up i can't believe she can run a gym. Seriously for a person so disorganised i can't believe she can run a business successfully, i suppose Barb is one actually make sure the gym run ok.

The way Christine run her household is so funny, ain't women suppose to be tidy not messy. Her relationship with her brother is also disturbing and more disturbing is the fact he secretly in love with his sister mind you i can't believe he would sleep with barb. christina string boyfriend is also disturbing i mean dating your ex-husband's new girlfriend father has been the funny date she been on.   

i am really surprised Richie turns out normal kid with a mother like that. The biggest problem with this show is the fact there few inconsistencies with some of the stories but i suppose fan of this show could overlook it. The episode in season 4 where christina sleep with Richie  seem odd because in season 1 we never see her ever sleep with her son.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:42 ]

I love this show. It's so funny, and Barb and Christine's friendship reminds me of my friendship with my own best friend.

Reply 2#2 dannixx's post

it took me a while to warm up to Barb

Is anyone watching the current season ?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have seen a few episodes

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

Well I can't believe after 5 season she has become more crazy than she was in first season .

Thread