Thread
Printable Version

Rita Rocks Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rita Rocks Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please post all comment regarding this show on here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:19 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This was on your last new show suggestion list favortisum i think

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yep well i don't time to watch it-the movie site is keeping very busy as well today update

Episode 1

When Rita was hanging in the garage was funny

Racing to the Finish

Episode 1

I found this episode from start to finish, reminds me of 8 rules for dating my teenage daughter but otherwise I really enjoyed this episdoe

Racing to the finish

episode 1

i found this episode, from start to finish, was like every single other predictable family sitcom of the past million years. just because it's not on a major network (the site lists it as airing on "other" ) doesn't mean they can't have one original idea. we'll probably give it another try because we liked nicole sullivan from madtv and tisha campbell-martin looks like she could be pretty great if she's not typecast as "sassy black friend".

we're still racing to the finish!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Racing to the Finish

This is not a bad Comedy. It was interesting to see how she dealt with her daughter. I only hope I can do the same thing when my daughter gets to that age.

Racing to the finish!

I have to ditto everything sddvasquez said, just another run of the mill show. I had expected a bit more because Nicole Sullivan usually is pretty funny. I will give it another try though, pilots are often quite boring because they have to introduce all the people

Racing to the Finish

Cool family comedy show.  I believe that comedy shows like this dont really need to be so original - just funny.  Shows like this are really for unwinding and getting a couple of laughs so I am more forgiving in this department.  Anyway, I think its a cool show and I will be watching more often when I just want to get a couple of clean innocent laughs. So I guess Rita Rocks rocks

Episode 1

I've seen too many shows like this, and don't need one more. It was ok, but I don't think I'll continue watching Rita Rocks.

Racing to the Finish

[ Last edited by serena75 at 1-26-2009 01:40 ]

I am not much for sitcoms but I did find myself chuckling a few times.  Mostly because I can relate.  

Racing to the finish.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Racing to the finish

Rita Rocks 1x01

This was a nice comedy. I like the family except the boyfriend. I think Tisha Campbell is really funny as the mailwoman. The mother, father, and daughter gel nice together and even though the daughter is kind of a brat, she still has respect and is not too far gone. Cool episode of a funny show.

episode 1

This show seems cute.  so funny laugh out loud moments - it's the kind of show i may watch once in a blue moon when i have nothing else but not one i'd watch every week.  

my fav moment was when she went to text, when under her breath admitted to not knowing how to - that made me

racing to the finish

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

thought it was pretty funny think i will watch more of this lol

racing to the finish
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Thread