Thread
Printable Version

Deciding Which TV Show Stop Watching

Deciding Which TV Show Stop Watching

If you asked me 2 years ago i would think it was impossible to cut down on shows since i thought the shows i watch were great but now i find it's very easy i have almost cut down by 50% which is impressive.  The problem is backlog is getting massive i have over 30 shows i want to watch but can't find the time .

At some point i probably would like to catch up but i am just not interested in trying to watch every show i find it easier to choose tv show that make you happy rather than show you watch out of boredom. i had so many i watched out boredom like The Fosters or Elementry or Jane the virgin i could probably name another 15 but you get the idea.

So how do you decide ?

I've cut out a lot of shows too recently. I just don't have the time. So what I basically did was mentally rank them. If I couldn't wait to watch the latest episode, it stayed. If I found myself being a bit meh about it and only caught up out of boredom or having nothing else to watch, it was likely dropped.

For new shows you haven't watched yet but want to, maybe watch a few trailers and do a mental ranking of them. A lot of the time I usually get recommendations from others as they know what I like and those shows do generally turn out to be keepers!

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

The new show ain't a problem it's old shows like Grey's anatomy NCIS that cause the problem because i am only watching it out loyalty

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I gave up Grey's after they killed Derek [spolier. highlight to see]. I just thought nah, it's jumped the shark now and will never be the same. I'm glad it did too!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-2-2017 08:18 ]

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

i was just curious how it was going to survive after that but it seem going ok

Thread