Thread
Printable Version

Switch Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Switch Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Switch (UK) Premiered on ITV2 on October 15, 2012

Take four girls, add some flirting, a touch of rebelliousness, a pinch of risk-taking, and just a dash of true friendship. The result is Stella, Jude, Grace and Hannah.

Lacey Turner, Nina Toussaint-White, Phoebe Fox and Hannah Tointon join forces to play four young twenty somethings based in London’s Camden Town, who just happen to be witches!

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Switch (UK) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-17-2012 07:56 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2012 08:45 ]

Switch - Know your witches: Stella

Episode 1

Well i had feeling this was a rip off of the secret circle but the situation these witches got themselves into were kind of amusing turning gay guy straight, wipe your boss memories but it wasn't a bad first episode

1x01 Witches of Camden

Amusing start with Grace saying "we should start using non stick" after their spell burnt the pot and the cat sleeping in the microwave was ridiculous, I'm not surprised Stella swore at her boss for the way she talked to everyone but her transformation was great and her secret about sleeping with her sisters boyfriend while she was in a coma was diabolical

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I have given up on this show i gave it 3 episode i found it boring

Reply 7#7 bala's post

As there are only six in the first season I might as well finish it now I have started

1x02 Hexed

Hannah's hand going AWOL was amusing and using the kids to get something personal was priceless as it was a vibrator but the live rewind was interesting as the kids are asking questions, Grace's date is a little clingy

1x03 Love is in the Air

I'm not surprised the girls cast a spell years ago to help Stella forget her ex-girlfriend, Lucy and Hannah's new job sounded to good to be true considering she was suppose to be paid to shoplift but their revenge was amusing

1x04 The Anniversary

The witches of Kensington need to be taken down now India, one of their nemeses has turned up to work at the the same PR Agency as Stella but finding out they was also responsible for Grace getting mugged was cruel and I cant believe he didn't know the naked photo was from Grace

1x05 Help!

Grace and Gerry’s relationship was interesting until his outburst because he didn't get the funding but with a temper like that dumping him is going to be tough and the outcome of the truth spell was amusing

1x06 Summer Solstice Showdown

Gerry turning up despite them casting a spell so that he wouldn’t was amusing but Stella saying he's her boyfriend was priceless as Grace's mother said they would have to share a bed, that was some bombshell Hannah's mother just dropped about who her father is but Alexa’s reaction when she found out it was her dad was great

This has now been added to the Flash site

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well given the fact she didn't give a head shot was the reason he didn't know. Those witches were really cruel and you would think using magic for all their problem would make them realise it will always backfire but they really seem miss the point ?. It's one thing if these were teenager but all of them are young adults?.

ITV have cancelled this so there will be no series 2 despite pretty ok ratings.

Source

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

Well thanks for the news but i am not surprised since it really didn't have any good story lines

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yeah I agree. I kinda liked it but it actually could have been a whole lot better. I think it was a strong cast, but I agree that the storyline was weak.

Thread