Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Season 1-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:34 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I liked the first episode we meet the janitor and we finally see what J.D did to make him be mean to him for rest seasons. i also like the fact we also mett Dr.cox and J.D doesn't understand him . we see Turk trying to win over Carla. man i see the repeats so many times i even know lines to the episodes

Scrubs Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss season 2 here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:48 ]

Scrubs Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:48 ]

Scrubs Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:49 ]

Episode 1

This episode was a good season opener, i found it funny when JD first met Carla and Dr Cox, when JD first met the Janitor was also a good part, JD running into the closet and seeing Elliot in there was another good part, there were allot of good and funny moments in the first episode but my favourite part was when the ending came and JD went to leave the hospital and walked into the door. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 2

In this second ever instalment of Scrubs everything really fell into place. J.D. realizes that the janitor is out to get him, that Dr. Cox is J.D.'s mentor but not friend. It was just another huge step up to what this show later will become. I found it really funny when Jd went to Dr Cox's house and he slammed the door on him and JD hurt his knee, i also liked when Turk made the speech to ask Carla out. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 3

This episode deals with JD and Elliot and how if he doesn't kiss her within 48hours he enters the "Friend Zone", during the episode he often encounters Elliot and makes attempts at making a move but is always distracted or interrupted by someone or something. In the end he doesn't get the kiss but realises he is ok with being friends. The JD and Turk plot in this episode also interests me as to how JD doubts his friend about a patient's surgery yet ends up finding out his patient was sick because of the use of insulin and his patient was diabetic. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 4

This was a very good episode; Old people have the power to give something back from their lives even if it's just the realization of death. In this episode J.D. learns how to deal with death. Actually all three main character's do that but J.D.'s case is the most interesting one. How to accept that someone actually will die is a very important lesson to learn. In J.D.'s case this person named Mrs. Tanner is something he can learn of and in the end he does. This episode had quite a few funny moments. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 5

I loved this episode, The main plot to this episode is about a patients main interests and how they should be treated. Dr Cox believes in trying to do everything to get the patient health care even if it means using a dead man's insurance to get them an operation where as Dr Kelso runs the hospital by the book and focuses mainly on the financial side of things. This may be because of him being the chief of medicine and having to think of the finances of his hospital. The different methods these doctors use are what make JD wonder what sort of doctor he wants to be. The sub plot of Elliot and her "magic breasts" is funny and the star wars parody towards the end is well done. This episode is worth a watch if you’re looking for a laugh. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 6

While Dr.Cox is still suspended and is under review to get fired. Meanwhile J.D gets a patient named Jordan who he sleeps with and then finds out is Dr.Cox's ex-wife. And after sleeping with her he tries to use her to get Dr.Cox his job back. Meanwhile Elliot gets a patient who is a shrink and starts talking with him hours on end. By the end of the episode she is seeing him normally and is not embarrassed about it. Meanwhile, thankfully, Dr.Cox gets his job back and everything goes more or less back to normal. As normal as it gets anyway. Overall a Great episode. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 7

Great episode, I really enjoyed the Nick character and JD's completion with him. He really is a hard to hate character even though he is actually way to nice to everyone. For some reason i did not like Dr Cox as much as usual in this one. I don't know why though. But Dr Kelso was really great and i enjoyed the scenes with the Todd as well. I especially liked the fantasies in this one. Loved the scene at the dog show, This was also a good episode for the Janitor and Carla and Turk. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 8

This episode is hilarious, especially the signs and posters of Turk such as "Time to get an EKG, G" and the episode also has one of my favourite Janitor moments where he "thinks" that JD stole something from his cleaning supplies. The intern evaluations was a great plot combination and there is not one unfunny scene in the whole episode. It's also good to see that JD and Turk get their fifteen minutes, even if Turk isn't too into the whole thing. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 9

This was yet another good episode, JD having to be admitted because of a pain in his side was good, Elliot giving JD his physical was so funny to watch, the look on JD's face when he saw that Turk was going to be the one that was going to operate on his but the look on Turk's face when JD asked for another surgeon to operate on him. My favourite part was the ending with the whole group, i liked what went on with Dr Cox in this episode. (My Score 7/10)

Episode 10

This episode was a good episode, i liked what went on between Turk and Dr Kelso, i also liked when Carla shouted at Dr Cox for what he did to JD, what went on with Carla and JD was the best part of this episode, otherwise not much went on. (My Score 7/10)

Episode 11

I love this episode so much. It starts as a Scrubs milestone as being the first holiday episode as well as one of the best and most heartfelt episodes of the season. The episode starts with the crazy antics of the Janitor messing with JD (just after his daydream about Nurse Tildale ala Fast Times and Ridgeon High) while Turk rallies around the belief of miracles during the holidays. No one seems to get into the spirit and soon after Turk begins to lose faith in humanity because of the lies and hurt he witnessed on Christmas eve. Elsewhere, Elliot is serving at the free clinic and gives an expectant mother some iffy advice. The mother disappears and leaves the Elliot wondering where she would go and if she is ok. In the end Turk gets a strange feeling and stumbles upon the whereabouts of the girl. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 12

This episode is very entertaining, introducing the three-episode character of Alex, aka the MRI patient. Dr Kelso was great in this episode with quotes such as "I must have misspoke when I said stay in the MRI room with that patient. It must have sounded like leave and do other things!" This episode is also pivotal in that it is the first time that Turk and Carla say "I love you" to each other, though it is unexpected with Turk acting angry over Carla eating his fries which is a hilarious scene, especially when Laverne helps herself to Carla's fries with a "Girl, you know I cannot have French fries!" (My Score 8/10)

Episode 13

J.D. And Alex Are Going Out, They Arrange Dates But J.D. Is So Busy That He Is Always Late For Them, Dr.Cox Teaches Everyone How Not To Be Scared Of Bob Kelso. This Episode Was Very Good, I Enjoyed How Cox Intimidates Kelso, That Was Brilliant! I Gitta Love J.D. And His Endless Struggle To Go On That Date With Alex Hanson! This Episode Is Cleverly Plotted, And I'm Glad J.D. Got His Date In The End. Turk & Carla Have Their First Sexual Complication, This Bit Made Me Laugh. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 14

There are millions of great scenes in this episode from Turk and Dr Cox being Pee Buddies, to Dr Kelso reverting back to his mean self, splashing mud over Carla to JD's belief that Elliot must be jealous and pretty much destroying the friendship by saying "You had your chance with me", another great JD quote that never seems to come out right. The twist at the end that Alex was in fact the one taking the drugs and the revelation that Elliot was jealous was a terrific ending to a very well plotted episode. The Janitor betting that JD would never sleep with Alex was a hilarious scene and was a great addition to this hilarious episode. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 15

So after dancing around each other for awhile Jd and Elliot finally sleep together. And may I say it's about time, although things don't go quite so smoothly. At first things are good and actually go pretty well, if you know what I mean, and even after the initial fun wears off things still manage to stay okay. But after the first day things begin a slow downward spiral that eventually pits Jd and Elliot in constant fighting. Turns out it might have been better if they hadn't, and even Jd and Elliot know it. You feel really bad for both of them in this episode because I really think that we were all so sure that it would work out between them, and everyone spoke to a psych. (My Score 9/10)

Thread