Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 5-9 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:39 ]

Scrubs Season 8 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:50 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

i cant wait.its a good show.

it's on a different network so i don't know what it will be like

Reply 3#3 bala's post

if the writers and cast are same i dont think there will be mutch difference

Great episodes

After all they went through i like J.D and ellote as friends why do they keep insist trying start relationship-for 8 years there been on again off again-enough is enough. i was hoping they would not consider get back together but no they did

Reply 7#7 bala's post

i think this is the best season i have seen.i havent seen some of the first seasons fully i think its nice(lately im a sucker for this romantic stuff for some reason)that the two got together

Reply 8#8 gyki98's post

I just think there are better as friends

Reply 9#9 bala's post

when i see them as friends i see a big black hole.i see them being together better

Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

you didn't see what it was like for 8 years-you have no idea what their history is i just think too much water under bridge for them to work out

JD and Elliot will always end up together...thats just the way TV works.  Maybe this time it will actually last.  JD pulled in a Friends reference so I'll go off that (though i can think of at least five or six other tv couples that would work).  Ross and Rachel were on again off again for like 10 years, but in the end finally ended up together.  It's the same way with JD and Elliot.  They'll eventually end up together and happy and stay that way.

Reply 12#12 imarielle626's post

that would be a typical ending

I really enjoy the new episodes- especially the one with all the Sesame Street characters! LOLOL!!!!

Reply 14#14 Teachergirl's post

That was unexpected but nice it's not often Muppets appear on mainstream tv show

dr.cox in charge of hospital

Reply 15#15 bala's post

scrubs is actualy better on abc now.

Reply 16#16 gyki98's post

Question is whether it's going to get renewed

Out of new interns who is your favourite i think j.d intern is nice contrast to him.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Honestly I don't like any of their new inters!  JD's will never last in the hospital if she can't show some compassion and she just gets on my nerves when she talks to patients.  How would you feel if she was delivering bad new to you?  Elliot's intern is just being mean.  Playing the doctors (especially Elliot's insecurity) to get ahead.  I mean yeah you got to do what you can to get ahead in medicine, but not by belittling your superiors!  and Cox's intern well his character serves his purpose to just annoy Cox and the viewers!  lol

Cox as chief...gotta say I saw it coming a long time ago!  Honestly who else would they have chosen?

I really like the new season. As for the interns- I like the contrast of JD and his blunt intern. But Elliot's? I can't stand her.

Thread