42 123
Thread
Printable Version

Terriers General Discussion (Spoilers) (FX Show)

Terriers General Discussion (Spoilers) (FX Show)

Terriers, from Creator/Executive Producer Ted Griffin (Ocean's Eleven) and Executive Producer Shawn Ryan (The Shield), is a comedic drama starring Donal Logue (The Tao of Steve, Damages) and Michael Raymond-James (True Blood). It centers on "Hank Dolworth" (Logue), an ex-cop who partners with his best friend "Britt Pollack" (Raymond-James) to launch an unlicensed private investigation business. As Hank and Britt struggle with maturity issues, the duo solve crimes while avoiding professional dangers and personal responsibilities. Craig Brewer (Hustle and Flow, The Shield) directed the pilot episode.

Comedic, edgy, original, a show about high stakes in the face of low expectations, Terriers explores what it’s like in today's America to be “too small to fail.”

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-6-2010 19:15 ]

The first episode was quite average but it not a must-see but it wasn't a bad episode, they protect girl shame the father was murdered but what payback

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Confronting Robert Lindus and the payback was great but I'm sure he will cancel the check before he cashes it

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That's what i am thinking as well it look like they need the money as he's put deposit on his own house. i did find it funny when they kidnap the dog from body builder  you really didn't see that coming all for dry cleaning .    .

Episode 2

Well since the cheque was evidence they need make money and taking wanted felcon didn't exactly go to plan but when felon help them take down a bigger reward they let him go . Got like way these guy operate

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I'm not surprised Hank was smirking after solving the case and finding the money and only three more shows left till I'm up to date

Episode 3

Well to get a bank loan Hank get a job to follow bank mangers wife because he suspect she's having an affairs but the situation become more complicated when he comes up with no affair and than when she catch hank the situation become a lot more clearer. That's one loving wife and than they had make-up affairs was crazy all so hank can get his loan and save women marriage.. This has got to be most ridiculous thing i seen but still amusing to watch.

Episode 4

Wow Robert Lindus is dead and i am surprised everything that happend in this episode they need get rid of the body

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Hank getting massed in the face was amusing but then finding out it was much kinkier than infidelity was interesting but asking the guy to smell his fingers was cruel and i hope he doesn't get caught forging his signature

Reply 8#8 bala's post

After successfully breaking in and then just smashing the alarm who would of thought they could pull it off but the guy behind their friends murder sounds like the guy from the construction site

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Wow i completely forgot to watch this week episode

1x05 Manifest Destiny

Hank and Britt deal with the Lindus problem as they try to avoid the rap for a murder but after Hank's anonymous tip to police Mark is not convinced that they aren't involved somehow and Stephanie figured out that the report was fake

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

your lucky i still haven't got around to watch this plan it watch tomorrow if i don't get sick

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Let's hope you don't get man flu and have to spend the day in bed and I'm trying to catch up as quick as possible but there's not enough hours in the day

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

you really should join us in gentleman club we need more guys it's just me and casper run out things talk about.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-13-2010 19:11  
Hank and Britt deal with the Lindus problem as they try to avoid the rap for a murder but after Hank's anonymous tip to police Mark is not convinced that they aren't involved somehow and Stephanie fig ...
Yes Lindus problem seem more complicated when sister said something about ice-pic at the start i was expecting something a lot worse than him bathtub with ice. Yes and it look like They help them cover it up thanks fake report.

Ring-a-Ding-Ding

This was great episode the goose chase with the ring was great but wife finding out her husband had another child with mistress was sad. i can't believe she cheated on Britt i really thought she was taken advantage but hank telling her lie to him was nice.

Terriers' star Logue slams show title

Donal Logue has suggested that the title of his new show Terriers could be to blame for its low ratings.

The pilot episode of the FX series attracted just 1.6m viewers, while subsequent episodes have seen ratings fall to around half a million.

"We hurt ourselves by having a bad title," Logue told TV Squad. "The title alienates a lot of people... and they've expressed it frankly, which is cool."

Logue, who has gone on tour with co-star Michael Raymond-James to promote the show, also revealed that he gets frustrated when it is described as a comedy.

"For the last three months, all I've been doing is holding people and breaking down," he said. "It feels so deep and poignant and real and hard to me. I've never burst into tears in scenes in anything I've done. Then it's portrayed as this goofball thing and on Hulu it's [described as] a comedy and I'm like, 'What the...?' It drives me bonkers."

Source

Missing Persons

Well the missing person lands in their laps and leads to a missing kidnapped girl but i really going to miss Steph i mean she good character

42 123
Thread