32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Traffic Light Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Traffic Light Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:25 ]

Episode 1

I really enjoy the pilot there are good mates i mean dress up as a clown to help a friend is amazing but having his wife there was amusing. .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a nice first episodes, i thought the three way phone conversations were funny and being pulled up by the same cop was amusing

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I just hope they don't repeat the same gag in every episode with the cop given the show is called traffic light i suspect it would be an ongoing gag

En Fuego

Well that stuff dog caused so much trouble for that guy but his ex showing photo with dog leads to trouble

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The guy at the fun fair was good at distracting them from winning the dog but letting the kid drive the ambulance was crazy and after all the hard work she puts it in the blender

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well you can see these guys are really great friends

All the Precedent's Men

Well Mike become friend with a female collugue but when his wife asked him whether he wanted friends with her he said yes but than what she asked them was so damn funny i can't even say it on the forum..

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Lisa encourages Mike to meet with the young female colleague seeking professional advice was amusing but what she asked in the restaurant was priceless and getting the wrong idea about the back door of the ambulance was also funny

Credit Balance

Well this was a very amusing episode, Callie admits to Adam that she is in major debt thanks to him finding parking tickets in her car and she really doesn't care and the fact that she expect Adam take on that debt is rather selfish. Ethan finds it difficult to break up with a girl who killed her cat for him but ending with her jumping from tree was great ending

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Ethan's girlfriend having her cat put down to save their relationship was a bold move but jumping from tree was funny and Mike enjoying the morning coffee dates with the other neighborhood moms was interesting

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That's because he was only guy until other guy came back from the war

1x05 Breaking Bread

The shared credit was amusing but the shared punishment was funny and it was obvious Lisa would find out about Mike and the music

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but than finding out there are not married was funny

1x06 No Good Deed

I cant believe Adam accidentally got Callie's car stolen but leaving the keys in it and running was stupid but Mike and Ethan turn the hunt for the best bargain into a competition was amusing and after all that Callie got the best deal

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes she did but it would of been funny if adam made same mistake with new car he bought

Stealth Bomber

Adam bathroom situation was amusing but Kate was a handful   Mike $5 raise was funny amusing.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Kate was a handful but the sun screen was funny and I'm surprised there was no reaction from Callie

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

That because she knows that Adam is not attractive to her plus she kind of chubby

1x08 Kiss Me, Kate

Ethan saving Lisa's life after see suffered from swimming pool rage was nice but amusing it's just a shame we didn't see if she got the woman, Kate fooling around with Adam's boss after Adam get her a job where he works was funny

32 12
Thread