Thread
Printable Version

The Wedding Bells Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Wedding Bells Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well i watched this series back in 2008 and it was very nice show and it's kind of shame it didn't take off but if nothing good watch you should probably give this nice show a chance . i love the fighting between the sisters

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:13 ]

1x01 For Whom the Bells Toll

Sammy picking the guy from the line up and then returning with her so called sex hair was amusing but it's a shame she didn't find out he was married the first time they got together and the photographer trying to get the bride to feel sexy was funny

1x02 Wedding from Hell

I cant believe the waiter kept coming back for more after Sammy shot him in his privates but I'm not surprised that everyone thought Ross the groom was gay and the photographer getting Annie to do the chicken dance was funny

1x03 Partly Cloudy, with a Chance of Disaster

Sammy really does like the men but at leased she is keeping count of the one's that got away and Dede the runaway bride doing it a second time was amusing

1x04 The Fantasy

Muffy wedding outfit was amusing and i cant believe that Jane's husband Russell said Annie was his fantasy person but Amanda and the wedding singers first date was crazy

1x05 The Most Beautiful Girl

Who would of thought Amanda could talk Allie in to a 100,000 wedding when their budget was only 30,00 and then talking her friend in to a 50,000 retainer was impressive but Chrissie face looked horrible now that's what you call karma after the way she behaved

Thread