32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Worst Week Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Worst Week Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss worst week here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:14 ]

I saw two episodes of Worst Week and they were fairly good. In about 5 months, I want to see how this is going because it's going to be tough to keep going at the level they're currently going. I stayed away from Gary Unmarried and watched The New Adventures of Old Christine instead. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is really funny and I hope we get the show added in the next year because I want to see the whole series.

usual crappy american badly scripted horse shi... There ok

Reply 3#3 emc_23's post

have you seen it?

I have not seen Gary unmarried yet. But I have seen worst week and it has gotten quite a few LOL from me. It is like watching a tv version of meet the parents without he cia dad but just as scary.

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

I can't believe what else he can do to mess up
*killied the dad
*killed dad bird
*Urine on the floor
*tried on sister breat pump
*tied up her half brother

How much worser can he get

Reply 6#6 bala's post

You left off
* pee'ed on the marinating duck
* caught the special painting on fire
* showed up wearing a trash bag with no money and 75$ cab fare.
* and crashed into the family car.

Reply 2#2 redsoxpatriot30's post

Totally agree with redsoxpatriot. And I watched Garry Unmarried and it is really NOT funny. A shame cause I have nothing against the actors.

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

Ok thanks we should keep the list going

The ending was funny but i agree Gary unmarried isn't as funny as worst week

added them on my favourites list. Gotta say, gary unmarried is one of these shows where ur just waiting for the next line that will come out of garys mouth which will make his ex look stupid. and of course worst week, ur just waiting to see whats the worst that can be done to the old man. haha.

Reply 11#11 J708's post

glad you liked it

Reply 12#12 bala's post

haha, hope u like it too. garry unmarried seems so much more fast paced and alive. then again its a sitcom, and hope for it to be a successful one.

Reply 13#13 J708's post

it's because it's only 20 minutes fit as much in that time

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yeah, that's true.

Reply 15#15 J708's post

So far both shows look good

good news

Quote:
CBS has greenlit additional episodes of freshman comedies Worst Week and Gary Unmarried.

Worst Week, based on a British format, has garnered positive reviews but mediocre ratings in its Monday night slot. The pickup is conservative, adding three episodes to its initial order.

Gary Unmarried, which stars Jay Mohr as a recent divorcé, has earned an additional seven episodes on its existing 13-ep order. The network has also asked for a further two scripts.

Meanwhile, NBC has added six episodes to Medium's 13-episode order. The show returns to the network for a fifth run at midseason.

So glad this got added -it really funny

Episode 16

Sam really can't get a break i mean even after all of that he gives tainted cigarettes as birthday present

I just zipped through the episodes they were all so funny. I can't remember a show I laughed this hard.

32 12
Thread