24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Working Class Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Working Class Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Working Class follows the life of a single blue-collar mom, who has recently moved her family to a rich suburban neighborhood to try and provide a better life for her kids, while proudly retaining her working class roots.
http://www.cmt.com/show/working_class/series.jhtml

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:50 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

you need help

Reply 2#2 bala's post

You got to give these new shows a chance and this isn't to bad considering some of the others like Funny or Die Presents or Portlandia

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Don't you think we have enough show to keep us busy i tend focus mainstream tv shows.

I have almost finished Wild Roses series today, i wasn't sure if i was going topic on it. It's just me and you i have no idea if you have watched it or not?.

I am enjoying it at moment i just can't believe there was only 1 season

At some point you need say enough is enough i  am giving few of show a miss like   Come Fly With Me, Retired at 35, Outsource  and Let's Stay Together

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I think Outsource is the best of those you have mentioned and no i haven't started Wild Roses yet

1x01 The Buddy System

What was Carli thinking when she was trying to flirt with Rob and then letting her mouth run a muck but unfortunate for her he was the boss's son and Buddy her old flame from high school proposal was amusing

1x02 Dental Claims

Nick using Will's play date to hook up with a hot mom was funny especially on the kids second play date when the male nanny came instead but Carli dating the dentist in the hopes of reducing Scott's dental bill was was amusing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well since you asked me to give this show a shot i did watched the first episode Carli really does run her mouth but do we really need another show about single mother trying to raise her kids it's been done too many times .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well telling the dentist what was wrong with him was awful  but funny way to end the date

1x03 Sugar Mama

I'm not surprised Carli feels threatened when her ex-husband's new "sugar mama Rena aka Reba McEntire turned up but the pair of them fighting in the ball pit was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes especially when she got all dressed up at start thinking she was hook up with her EX but than him spoiling the kid introduce Rena as new girlfriend but buying a matress for her was a bit over the top and fight was predictable  .

1x04 Eye For An Eye

The Scooby-Doo references was amusing but what was Hank going to do too the cat with the axe and i thought she would take the cat for the reward, Pam being a rebel was funny for toilet papering Hanks house

Eye for an Eye

Carli neighbour garage had really freaky stuff but that impressive knife collection. When he revealed what he was doing it was rather amusing . Finding who really tipped the neighbour house but her reaction to being grounded was funny.

1x05 Lunch Lady

Pam's face when her mom said the janitor was bringing dessert was funny but the lunch lady soon won the girl over with her gossip

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes the gossip really was great but poor carli thinking she made a friend than having her daughter steal her from her

1x06 Pay Back

It was quit untill Carli walked into the quiet room on her much-anticipated spa night and Scott irresponsible behavior almost wreck it for them both but Carli being in on the punishment was a surprise

1x07 The Dance

How embarrassing for Pam to buy a second hand dress that belonged to Danielle but at leased the boy wasn't put off

1x08 Wine Pairing

Good episode when Carli's boss, Rob, invites her to an educational wine expo, which she's determined to turn into a first date but after she has an allergic reaction to crab cakes and her chicken fillets fall out and the red mustache after she bleached it which was priceless

1x09 B-Day Invasion

I cant believe Carli allowed her neighbor Hank to organize Will's birthday party but the offer was nice but Carli's fight with her brother Nick was amusing especially when she eventually apologised

1x10 Medieval Woman

Carli's mother was a bit of a man-eater but taking Pam to a renaissance faire without Carli knowing was amusing and the mud wrestling was priceless

24 12
Thread