Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 7-15 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 22:06 ]

how amazin is the whole entire season. season 7 was amazin. the first 2 eps really set it in. i was laughin sooo much when nick was dancin with cathrine and then shock at wat happened next. talk about an emotional ride.

and the finale was amazin. how awesome is that last scene with the rain and i dont know if u guys realised but if u hear very carefully underneath the song u can hear her gruntin and graonin. now i just wanna see if its just me who thinks this bcos to me when she got taken didnt everybody seem a little too calm compared to when nick was taken. i mean when nick was taken everyone was almost in tears. warrick was goin crazy and frustrated but with sara they were a little toned down. especially lookin at the miniature of her under a car.

sorry with that rant. that has been botherin me a lot.

i think people don't like sarah since she's a loner

well i could be a little biased bcos sara is my fave character. and i am kinda a loner. but still its unfair. why dont they just sit down and have a cup of coffee and relax.

Reply #1 bala's post

I've still got a few episodes to go before I get to the end.  Its good to know you watch CSI Vegas.  I now know I have something intriguing to look forward to in the season finale.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

u havent seen it yet. wow i have been busy. well ur in a for a major treat. i hope i haven spoilt anythin for u from the above

CSI VEGAS SEASON 7 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

FOR ALL YOUR VIEWS AND COMMENTS ON SEASON 7 - POST HERE.

i watched the finale, but miseed a great deal of the season....but my fella filled me in on the plot......I loved the solemn way grissom confessed his love for sarah to the team, for the first time...

Reply #7 hooofhearted's post

It was a bit of an eyeopener for the rest of the team when the penny finally dropped.  I'm looking forward to next season.  Talk about a cliffhanger!

Reply #8 trulee's post

yep..u could distinctly hear the sound of metaphorical jaws hitting the floor

Reply #8 trulee's post

Well it bound to come up eventually-they have managed to keep it a secret for more than a year.

Reply #10 bala's post

But for what happened to Sarah, they would have kept things to themselves.  They are the most private people in the whole show.

well i guess they just didnt want anyoen to know(duh) and just leep their love to themselves until they were sure enough to show it to the world(awwww where do i come up with this stuff)

I really hope Sara is okay and i agree that everyone was a lot more worried when Nick was kidnapped! I hope their all acting that way because they were so shocked about finding out about Grissom and Sara that they havent fully comprehended that Sara could be dead! (though i hope she's not!)

I thought Sara and Grissom kept their relationship quiet because his her boss? Although it was pretty mean of them to keep the relationship from the viewers for the first few months they were together! That was the biggest shock!

alright i have some spoilers from another sitewhich is from another site.i wont post them just in case u guys have some policy agaisnt it. so trulee i shall wait for the go ahead from u(since u r moderator), just to make sure

Reply #14 5p1k3's post

Send the links to me in a pm - it should be ok but I'll check them just in case

SPOILER

ok so i just got the go ahead from trulee and the powers that be here is a spoiler and it is the fate of sara well not a huge fate but gives u small clues as to how the ep will go. this spoiler from another site which has been posted onto tv.com, the csi section forum. here it is. look for post 1192 bcos that is the most detailed but there r others on that page or the pages ahead if  uwant to take a look

http://www.tv.com/csi/show/19/sp ... 2/msgs.html?page=59

Season finale

I'm guessing most people who watch CSI have seen this finale.  There are a few previous posts which show that.

What did you think of it.  Did it live upto previous seasons endings?  Will it have you panting for season 8?  How will the rest of the team be now that Grissoms secret is out?

VIEWS HERE PLEASE

By the way, I'm feeling generous so points are available.

Did it live upto previous seasons endings?

not really buried alive season ending was better

Will it have you panting for season 8?
Yeah but i can wait few months and that's it

How will the rest of the team be now that Grissoms secret is out?

that i can't wait it's really going interesting how catrine will react to her once she's save. i'm assuming grissom will find her because he's that good.

yeah i think it did live up to previos ending. i think this was better than the buried alive bcos htis is done by a character who is meticulous about detail. she is a psycho who doenst understand anythin and just does things for the hell of it. and i think its better than the buried alive one bcos this time its someone who is targeted. nick wasnt targeted he was just unlucky whereas sara is revenge.

of course it leavin me panting for season 8 i have been pantin for the last month and a half.

oh this i cant wait ot see. just the tension and all those knowin looks if the team sees them together. its gonna be amazin. oh and bala from my spoiler link Grissom isnt gonna rescue her(apparently). i know who is but i dont wanna spoil u further in case u dont want to.

Thread